Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Subject In School Did/Do You Struggle With The Most?

Venomous

• 8 months later...

Math and science. I also struggled with Gym class. I wasn’t athletic and I wasn’t into sports at all. Other students got really pissed and turned into bullies if you weren’t any good.

The plus side of this is all of us who sucked in gym stuck together and cheered each other on. While everyone else bashed us for being terrible.

• 10 months later...
On 11/14/2020 at 6:10 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Kind of everything. I don't really seem to be particulary good at any subject at all. :worry: I always wonder if all the teachers secretly hate me for being so bad at concentrating. :(

I definitely know my physics teacher gave up after realizing how dumb I was in his class. Thing is though, everyone was confused, so I feel like in classes like that it’s more about the teachers. If you ever need help with a subject though, you can just ask. I’m really only good at English, writing, and French, but depending on what level you’re on I could help you with other stuff.

Literature analysis. It's the one class I struggled with in school. Give me math or writing or history any day, but put a George Orwell novel in front of me and tell me to analyze it, and I suddenly have the mental capacity of a goldfish.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Didn't exactly struggle with it, but I absolutely hated KRL, or Christianity, Religion and life views. Ironically enough it was the classes I got the highest grades in. What a time to be alive in, eh?

I hated English in high school. I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to grammar, but I hated being made to read all these old books that really made no sense.

As for college, I really hated Psychology. Everyone and their mother and their dog told me that class was an easy A. I barely scraped by with a C. I had the worst professor. We got exams that ranged from 120 to 200 questions and had only 2 hours to do them. He hardly actually taught in classes. One time (I'll never forget this) this dude spent half of the 90 minute class talking about the toilets in China. Plus, the material just didn't make sense to me.

I also really hated statistics. I am mortal enemies with the term "standard deviation."

• 3 weeks later...

My hardest class in high school was physics. My hardest subject overall was history; it probably would have been math if my math teachers weren’t amazing. 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:03 PM, Cagey said:

My hardest class in high school was physics. My hardest subject overall was history; it probably would have been math if my math teachers weren’t amazing. 

Heh, similar for me :D random coincidence. For some reason I aced humanities subjects in schools though but started to really struggle with the advanced mathsy physics stuff. Maths teachers helped. Physics teachers not so much.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...