Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which five ponies would you NOT save in a catastrophic event?

KillerKingBakudan

Starlight Shimmer - Because whatever fate may befall her is still better than she deserves.

Princess Cadance - Of all the princesses she's the one that nobody would notice was missing.

Suri Polomare - No explanation needed.

Tree Hugger - Never been a fan of hippies.

Vinyl Scratch - Just because nopony else springs to mind and at least she wouldn't argue about being chosen.

Actually, I forgot about Zephyr Breeze, so maybe Vinyl gets a seat after all.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

• 1 year later...

Rainbow dash 

Because she's one of the main characters I find to be uninteresting 

Zecora

Never liked her character and just found her boring, no tears shed after she's left behind

Fluttershy

Because she'll be useless in a survival scenario and offers nothing for the benefit of the group

Pinkie pie

She's too much of a liability and would get everyone killed

Mayor mare

She seems useless as well as being old so she can hang back while everyone else lives 

Damn, so edgy  :lie:. Unless the show brings me actually cruel, sociopathic, and utterly despicable ponies, I don't see myself choosing. The closest I have for leaving behind would be Neighsay, but that'll depend on the extend of his atrocities in this season finale

Babs Seed - She was a fat bully who never got punished for her actions, and her accent annoys me.

Spoiled Rich - More like Spoiled Bitch! She's a rotten mother who forced her daughter to be an asshole.

Time Turner - Doctor Who is overrated :nom:

Chancellor Neighsay - No explanation necessary.

Snips - His voice and face are like nails on a chalkboard :eww:

• Brohoof 1

I'd sell tickets on the black market.:mlp_smug:

On a more serious tone. How can you make us choose.

I'd probably leave starswirl and his merry company. i really respect them and like them. But they live on borrowed time anyway and would probably be the first to volunteer. Plus.they may actually even have a chance of survival

Zephyr Breeze (I wish I had two of him to toss off),

Starlight Glimmer (she's perfectly capable of saving herself. Besides being annoying, she's resourceful) ,

Princess Celestia (takes up the space of two ponies, so if I drop her over the side I can fit some luggage too),

Snips, (jerk)

Snails (jerk #2).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/6/2016 at 6:40 AM, Kyoshi said:

Why, only the absolute best pony in the world is deserving to be left behind in the wake of destruction. Of course, I am talking about the almighty Zephyr Breeze.

Even a terrible character like him needs a bit of company though. Would probably leave a pony like Starlight with him. She is so overpowered that she probably would survive anyways. They can also have Prince Blueblood with them as well. Probably Fleetfoot from the Wonderbolts, have to leave at least one of them behind for being so unlikable lately. Last but not least and this is not a pony but I am counting it anyways, Gabby. Gaaaaah I hate her.

It is funny how typing out this post doesn't make me feel bad, at all. :P

I would have not save King sombra lord tirek cozy glow chrysails  ( king sombra  would has survived because he is a umbrum and has a shadow form and also Tirek can drain magic I think he survived ) the rest of the villain won't survive and let throw in prince blueblood to be eated by zombie as well

On 12/6/2016 at 6:33 PM, cider float said:

Would leave most of the Wonderbolts and capable pegasi around because I mean all those weather problems look like something they can get under control. It is their job anyway.

I would leave all of the wonderbolt behind ( I would save rainbow dash and the rest of the mane 6 and spike ) i would leave discord behind to be eated by zombie (well he is the lord of chaos he would survived )

On 12/6/2016 at 7:13 PM, KillerKingBakudan said:

The fact ponies are losing their magic, and others are turning into zombies is more than enough to convince the populace that the storms are not natural. Like the blizzard that happened in the Season 6 premiere, pegasi would get their asses kicked trying to clear those storm clouds. And even if they could, they're still useless against earthquakes and tsunamis.

I would have left the crystal pony and their empire to be eated by zombie and be completely destroyed 

On 7/23/2018 at 11:48 PM, Alpharius said:

Rainbow dash 

Because she's one of the main characters I find to be uninteresting 

Zecora

Never liked her character and just found her boring, no tears shed after she's left behind

Fluttershy

Because she'll be useless in a survival scenario and offers nothing for the benefit of the group

Pinkie pie

She's too much of a liability and would get everyone killed

Mayor mare

She seems useless as well as being old so she can hang back while everyone else lives 

I disagree with Rainbow dash she is interesting but that is your option   and I agree with  you on the rest

@TheRockARoosterwon the thread already :p

None of the MLP characters are always bad, but the Snips and Snails in their dumb Boastbuster role, and the wacky Pinkie could disappear. Initial changeling Thorax can just explode. Chancellor Neighsay is meh, although I do like his lil beard.