Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you play with your plushies?

Miss

Do you do anything with them? Or do you just love the idea of owning one? Almost like a poster?

Do you sleep with them? Do you play with them? Etc.

When I got my first two plushies, Vinyl Scratch and Derpy, I would sleep with them every now and then. I love watching movies and every time I did I felt like putting a seat next to me and have them right next to me. Idk it was fun.

Also every time I blasted music in my dorm and turned on the strobe lights and party I would pick them up and dance with them.

I tried brushing their hair a few times but that didn't work out so well.

Now that I'm living at home again because I go to college in the city, I kinda just put em up on my drawer. Got two new ones today, one I might return/exchange hopefully, and it feels awesome owning them. But I was just thinking "wow I don't really do anything with them anymore now that I'm home."

How do y'all enjoy your plushies?

• Brohoof 3

@@Misscellanio, sounds like an awesome way to go, haha. Especially blasting music and dancing/raving with them. That sounds like a blast. :-P

The plushies I currently have are either borrowed from a friend, or made by hand by a close friend of mine as a present (and are a touch on the more delicate side). So, they've kinda "stood guard" over my room for years. :-o Admittedly, I don't do much with them, but they're a precious thing I wanna hold onto for a long time to come; so, while I occasionally take them down and just play with them/look them over, I tend to keep them safe and up high somewhere that I can see them at all times. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, nights sometimes can be a bit quiet and lonely for me. So sometimes, i grab my Mesme Rize plushie and pretend talk a bit to it and pretend he talks back in a sweet hissing voice. :blush:

• Brohoof 3

well i used to play with my fluttershy plushy every hear and their and sometimes i wood sleep with her but she went into storage do to the fact that im moving  

Edited by Hoppy

sadly, I don't have a plushie but I'd probably just end up using it as a decoration.

I was never really into that sort of roleplay even as a child

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

I used to play board games with my stuffed animals. I would setup a character on each side of the board and "they" would each take turns playing the game.

I actually did the same thing :please:

I usually just put them beside me when im sleeping and sleep with them (I have a fluttershy and a derpy plushie... sadly its those spaghetti mane ones :wat:)

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes watch the show with my Rainbow Dash plushie and talk to her if she's being an idiot on-screen, but mostly she and my other plushies are just standing on my desk or in my closet. I do have a non-MLP plushie with its own Twitter, which I use as a mascot for fencing tournaments, though.

• Brohoof 1

If I had any MLP plushies :maud:

I do have this Eevee plush that I have next to my bed.

4a58a61b-b2a8-4780-8960-4fa6f6705111_1.9

I sleep with one of my larger Fluttershy plushies...I also like to cuddle up with one or two and watch movies with them. Rest of themare either in a pile on my bed or displayed around my room...this includes all my Lion King and other Disney plushies, all my other Fluttershy plushies and all the random other ones I have from games or whatever else. Some of my special ones have certain spots though.

Do you do anything with them? Or do you just love the idea of owning one? Almost like a poster?

Do you sleep with them? Do you play with them? Etc.

When I got my first two plushies, Vinyl Scratch and Derpy, I would sleep with them every now and then. I love watching movies and every time I did I felt like putting a seat next to me and have them right next to me. Idk it was fun.

Also every time I blasted music in my dorm and turned on the strobe lights and party I would pick them up and dance with them.

I tried brushing their hair a few times but that didn't work out so well.

Now that I'm living at home again because I go to college in the city, I kinda just put em up on my drawer. Got two new ones today, one I might return/exchange hopefully, and it feels awesome owning them. But I was just thinking "wow I don't really do anything with them anymore now that I'm home."

How do y'all enjoy your plushies?

Hi, this thread is technically in the right place, but it has been moved to Merchandise for good measure.

we play with them just to be silly, but its not too often. Most of the time its Denz seeing how much he can harass me with his Spitfire plushie. XP Soar and Spitfire are the only MLP plushies that really get cuddles compared to the rest. Theyre all really for collection value. 

• 3 weeks later...

If I had any MLP plushies, I'd hug them a a means of making myself feel better whenever I'm feeling upset over something. Would I play with them? If I was in a particularly good mood and my imagination was working overtime, then I'd most certainly would do it.