Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Great Canterlot Mystery

Blueberry Paint

(Link to OOC for if you want to join: https://mlpforums.com/topic/160507-the-great-canterlot-mystery-ooc/#entry4757641)

October 5th

10:05:59

Canterlot, Equestria

It was a Dark Night in Canterlot. The only lights were coming from Canterlot Theaters. Ponies filled the streets, eagerly waiting in line for tickets to the brand-new, live-action film called, The Great Canterlot Mystery

Suddenly, bright lights beamed behind the ponies. Everypony turned around to see a shiny, black car. The doors opened, and out walked Dazzle Diamond, the wealthy heiress. One of her servants was carrying a white cat with a diamond-encrusted collar. Dazzle and the servant cut through the line and walked up to the counter. "Two tickets to The Great Canterlot Mystery," She said. "Of course!" The Theater Attendant said, with a shy smile. She looked at the cat. "Um, Miss? I hope you're not thinking of bringing that cat into the theater... I'm sorry, but pets are strictly banned," She said. "Hmph!" Dazzle said. "I'll have you know, 'Miss', that my cat, Sapphire, alone could buy and sell this pathetic theater! And that would be a shame, because it could put a lot of ponies out of a very much-needed job, now couldn't it?" 

The Attendant gulped. "I-I-I'm... um..." She stammered. "T-Two Tickets it is." She quickly handed Dazzle the tickets. "Thank you!" Dazzle replied, all rage suddenly lifted from her face. She trotted into the theater with her servant close behind.

Blueberry Paint sighed. She had been waiting in line since 9:30. "Seeing a movie on Opening Night is overrated, I guess," She said. 

She was about to fly home when suddenly, all of the lights turned out. Blueberry reached into her saddlebag for the flashlight she always kept with her. She tried turning it on, but it wouldn't work. "I really should've replaced that battery yesterday," She said. Ponies around her began to panic. Blueberry was wondering if she should start panicking, too.

Just then, the lights turned back on. Everypony was reassured. Then Dazzle's servant came running out, an alarmed look on his face. "It's Dazzle Diamond..." He exclaimed. "...She's gone!"

Edited by Blueberry Paint