Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever left the MLP fandom, then came back?

Kaneki

This is actually my first day back in the fandom after around three years. My now husband and I had some really bad experiences with local bronies. We both ended up leaving the fandom due to the fans we were around more than the show itself. Recently my husband got back into collecting the toys and I found Lullaby for a Princess on Youtube which reignited my spark. I hunted down a new forum because I love drawing ponies and wanted to share my art with people who would enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

I left a couple of years ago due to some serious drama going on with bronies around my area. I had gotten discourage with the fandom this having been the group I was introduced to. I have slowly came back into it having seen the Nightmare Night toys in my local Meijer (Luna Eclipsed being one of my fave episodes) so I started watching some of the old episodes again and have been enjoying it again. I'm still nervous and shy about jumping fully in like I had before but I have been chatting with a brony I met around October at a furmeet and he has been encouraging me to continue trying to make friends and enjoy the fandom once again.

That has happened in my case, sort of. Somewhere around 2015 I got so tired of the fandom that I almost cut all connections to the show and a forum I used to frequent frequently - I didn't want to be associated with the fans of the show anymore and started to even dislike the fandom out of bitterness. That led to a time of silence that lasted pretty much until I came across this forum. That's when my personal hell froze over and my interest in the show returned.  :rarity: