Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1750 Stretch Goal - Change a Poniverse Staff or Donor Name for rest of December

PiratePony

Trying Again  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Change Just Jessi's name

• Button's Mom
    • Not a Deer
    • Snugglykins Picklepants
    • Jackalope
    • :adorkable:

We have passed $1750 in our MCM V event. We have now unwrapped a new present.

CHANGE A STAFF OR DONOR NAME for the rest of December.

After some volunteer staff members or MCM donors offer themselves as tribute down below, we will have yet another poll (I'm going crazy keeping track of these things btw), to see who will be chosen.

You may also suggest in the thread silly and goofy and embarrassing names for them to be changed to. Please follow the rules, so I don't have to send you an annoying PM that you've probably gotten from me already.

SO

Nomination Poll:  Friday De. 9th at 9:30AM EST to Monday Dec. 12th at  9:30AM EST

Name Poll:  Monday Dec. 12th  9:30AM EST to Wednesday Dec. 14th at  9:30 EST

Vote on the staff or donor who will be victim to the name change. Then another vote for the goofy name you've suggested in the posts below.  The "winner" will then change their display name to whatever has been chosen by our wonderful MLP Forum users. You can then change it back next year, which is when our donation drive ends.

So go forth and may the odds be ever in your favor!

sig-4757859.sig-4757859.sig-4757859.sig-

• Brohoof 7

15613ac1bc614f6d91180814ffc843c4.png

3 MONTHS OF MY NAME BEING UNTOUCHED, ALL COULD BE OVER WITHIN THIS ONE VOTING. WILL YOU BE THE ONE TO CHANGE IT? 

Then I present myself as volunteer for this~ *bows*

1095752__safe_solo_applejack_frown_weapo

• Brohoof 3

The volunteering is real; I shall make my deer-kind proud!

...well...proud may not be accurate...D:

• Brohoof 2

The volunteering is real; I shall make my deer-kind proud!

...well...proud may not be accurate...D:

In this case, I'm going to throw out the name "NoDeerAllowed" as a suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

So Lightwing says he hasn't changed his name in three months...

AU82pcK.png

I HAVE NEVER CHANGED MY NAME IN 2 AND A HALF YEARS!

Will you all break that record? Or will I just keep this going for even longer?

YOU DECIDE!

(I also offer myself up for tribute if you didn't get it from earlier...)

• Brohoof 2

I won't win anyway so I volunteeer :3 

I'll enjoy Lightwing mourning over my failure in voting!

sig-4757879.15613ac1bc614f6d91180814ffc8

3 MONTHS OF MY NAME BEING UNTOUCHED, ALL COULD BE OVER WITHIN THIS ONE VOTING. WILL YOU BE THE ONE TO CHANGE IT? 

Then I present myself as volunteer for this~ *bows*

Name him "Lightquila" :squee:

• Brohoof 1

So Lightwing says he hasn't changed his name in three months...

sig-4757919.AU82pcK.png

I HAVE NEVER CHANGED MY NAME IN 2 AND A HALF YEARS!

You have never changed and you call yourself the staff changeling? I'm all kinds of disappointed in you right now bro. <\3

soo voting for you.

Nobody'll vote for me, so I'm nominating myself :P

You just earned my vote. 

am I a little late to volunteer? (do I even qualify? :P)

Yep, all staff and donors are eligible. :D

Might as well throw myself in for something. Though really, what could anyone possibly rename me to? :yay:

Please don't be something like "Dank Horse" or "Edgey Horse"...

• Brohoof 2

Might as well throw myself in for something. Though really, what could anyone possibly rename me to? :yay:

Bad Actor

Yes, I went there.  Just kidding, that's probably what my ponysona's name would be. :-\

• Brohoof 1

Snugglykins Picklepants

• Brohoof 4

I am also in... and since just changing a name for a couple of days is not all that big of a deal, how about for added "fun" a new temporary avatar be added up in place of the current one? Whether by voting through members or staff selection or whatever.... make the face fit the name in other words I say.

Having the name Snugglykins Picklepants is great and all, but not as much as much fun as when tied with this

_AUyDVDcGGf.png

Which is what i got googling that name. (And the only image mind you)

As for "NoDeerAllowed"..?

What about Jackalopes?

e285814e0f3743f9b0230cdbfba04bc8.jpg

Anyway, just a thought.

• Brohoof 3

Thinking on it a bit more, I would suggest a different path. Instead of a poll on who is the unlucky recipient... since it is for such a short time frame, (unless it was extended) why not just have anyone willing to be name (and avatar as well IMO) changed drop their name in the thread, collect them all into a list in the initial post and let everyone start posting their ideas for new temp names and temp avatars. There are several members who could come up with some very creative stuff i imagine...

Let the later voting go towards who will select the names and images from the choices provided.

So for example... 15 of us volunteer for new names and avatars (or more or less or whatever)... We have our names listed, people give their ideas for names and pics... as many as people can drop during the allotted time frame (brohoofs will easily keep track of the popular ones I would imagine) none of us has any say on what we get. We have to live with whatever choice is made, no backing out. Woe is you if you let it be known on the forums how much you hate the Teletubbies and you get handed Tinkie Winkie with smiling monstrosity because someone remembered it and felt you look good in purple and the lucky winner agrees.

All interested participants (and donors) go into a poll on who selects the names and avatars... and if for example Fhaolon wins, he gets to select ALL of the new names and avatars for all participants. If he was a participant for name change, PiratePony gets to select his.

Anyway, just a thought on how to get as many people involved as possible and not to limit it so much to just a select few. Why have fun at just one of our expenses, when several of us can share in the fun (and possible shame) together.

• Brohoof 3