Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1750 Stretch Goal - Change a Poniverse Staff or Donor Name for rest of December

PiratePony

Trying Again  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Change Just Jessi's name

• Button's Mom
    • Not a Deer
    • Snugglykins Picklepants
    • Jackalope
    • :adorkable:

Jeric mafia have shown up, and JustJessi is winning the poll with about 17 minutes to go.

If everyone changes her name to Button's Mom, then it's gone too far and too deep and I'm just going to say Irish Goodbye to MLP Forums.

It was nice knowing you.

• Brohoof 4

then it comes down to my vote that sends u packing? crap xDDDD

EDIT: I was wrong, my vote wasn't enough ... phew :)

Edited by Unruly Pinkz
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking on it a bit more, I would suggest a different path. Instead of a poll on who is the unlucky recipient... since it is for such a short time frame, (unless it was extended) why not just have anyone willing to be name (and avatar as well IMO) changed drop their name in the thread, collect them all into a list in the initial post and let everyone start posting their ideas for new temp names and temp avatars. There are several members who could come up with some very creative stuff i imagine...

Let the later voting go towards who will select the names and images from the choices provided.

So for example... 15 of us volunteer for new names and avatars (or more or less or whatever)... We have our names listed, people give their ideas for names and pics... as many as people can drop during the allotted time frame (brohoofs will easily keep track of the popular ones I would imagine) none of us has any say on what we get. We have to live with whatever choice is made, no backing out. Woe is you if you let it be known on the forums how much you hate the Teletubbies and you get handed Tinkie Winkie with smiling monstrosity because someone remembered it and felt you look good in purple and the lucky winner agrees.

All interested participants (and donors) go into a poll on who selects the names and avatars... and if for example Fhaolon wins, he gets to select ALL of the new names and avatars for all participants. If he was a participant for name change, PiratePony gets to select his.

Anyway, just a thought on how to get as many people involved as possible and not to limit it so much to just a select few. Why have fun at just one of our expenses, when several of us can share in the fun (and possible shame) together.

btw, i didn't tell you, but I really liked this idea, but I felt it was a little too deep into it to change. I'm going to remember that for next year, if I'm involved with it again. :)

• Brohoof 2

Derplight needs to change his name to Thread Wrecker.

kek

Maybe if I change my member title to compensate?

(I like my name change record :P)

• Brohoof 2

@Just Jessi wins!

Initial name change for Just Jessi is up - any more suggestions, let me know and I'll add to the poll! We'll see what her fate is on Wednesday morning!

Just a heads up, the pol is somehow broken. At least for me. It automatically forces a vote of Buttons Mom. With only one vote despite 33 having voted. Removing the vote to re-vote, makes it where you cannot vote at all.

• Brohoof 3

Just a heads up, the pol is somehow broken. At least for me. It automatically forces a vote of Buttons Mom. With only one vote despite 33 having voted. Removing the vote to re-vote, makes it where you cannot vote at all.

Thanks. i attempted to restart the poll here.

See if that works

It works

Blah blah blah to fill the 20 character limit.

I should give you a warning for dodging the character limit...but I won't. Because it's Christmas!

• Brohoof 1

​well pirate, what about the adorkable exploit? i have seen a few posts (and i may have done it once before somewhere that cant remember where) where they typed ;adorkable; ( replace ; with : )

EDIT: I didn't mean as a name, I meant as the breaking the character limit to just over 20 to get over the line and be able to post ... example is below for banned game

Banned for no reason ;adorkable; (again, replace ; with : and you can see what I mean. all of that is under 20 characters)

Edited by Unruly Pinkz
  • Brohoof 1

Eelction shenanigans going on here!!!

Edited by Michael

Eelction shenanigans going on here!!!

That's my fault. I added a second question then deleted the first, but it still showed all the previous voters and also locked voters in.

Why aren't you banned yet?

That's my fault. I added a second question then deleted the first, but it still showed all the previous voters and also locked voters in.

I know, I am just being a wise guy, making a reference to current supposed shenanigans in the Rust Belt States. 

It seems you can't get rid of me *3^~

• Brohoof 1

I have to admit, I seriously underestimated that little inside joke. I always thought my husband was overplaying it a smidgen. I know I intend to have a lot of fun with this, that is if the poll lands up where it is trending. 

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I have to admit, I seriously underestimated that little inside joke. I always thought my husband was overplaying it a smidgen. I know I intend to have a lot of fun with this, that is if the poll lands up where it is trending.

Oh Celestia no, he didn't overplay it at all. I have *no* idea why that joke is so popular, but I remember the Hearts and Hooves day (Valentine-proxy) banner I was required to make because of it.

JericxButtonsMom.png

That was at the top of the forums for a week and a half, if I remember correctly. :sunshower:

• Brohoof 3

I did the same thing a few times in 2014's charity. Apparently Rarifans like to break IPB's poll system. :D

>Reads the last two posts.

Sweet Celestia, I should have gotten Lavo to remove that banner from the server when I had the chance.

I did the same thing a few times in 2014's charity. Apparently Rarifans like to break IPB's poll system. :D

>Reads the last two posts.

Sweet Celestia, I should have gotten Lavo to remove that banner from the server when I had the chance.

Wouldn't have helped. I made it, so I still have the construction files I used. :)

Wouldn't have helped. I made it, so I still have the construction files I used. :)

tumblr_n2gkyzoynp1qgqj2zo1_500.png

Curses, my hypothetical plan that I never tried foiled again.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe if I change my member title to compensate?

YAS! Now it's perfect ~ that being right above that profile picture makes it look accurate and hilarious.  :love:

That's even better than the $1750 reward itself. post-38649-0-32279400-1479964481.png

• Brohoof 1

30 mins to go whoever didn't let Button's Mom have a clean sweep is silly and I will not forget this.

You can't tell me what to do!

*Changes vote*