Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The official pony tabletop RPG revealed it's first adventure

Steve Piranha

Well yes, Tails of Equestria has revealed it's first adventure has revealed it's first game. What surprises me, is that it's set in the present, instead of thousand years ago as implied by the cover last thread

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/12/details-on-mlp-tails-of-equestria-pen.html#more

Update:

there's detailed info about it

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/12/icv2-tosses-up-preview-of-tails-of.html

Edited by Steve Piranha

There's an official MLP tabletop game? I've never played Tabletop RPG's, but that's pretty cool. Honestly sounds like the kind of thing for me if I wanted to try getting into them.

Too bad I don't have anyone to play this kind of game with though.

There's an official MLP tabletop game? I've never played Tabletop RPG's, but that's pretty cool. Honestly sounds like the kind of thing for me if I wanted to try getting into them.

Too bad I don't have anyone to play this kind of game with though.

It's not been released yet, it'll be next year. Still, it's been months ago that was announced and had a couple of updates. Strange you missed them :huh:

It's not been released yet, it'll be next year. Still, it's been months ago that was announced and had a couple of updates. Strange you missed them

I don't tend to check much outside of the forums anymore, and I don't always check what was posted while I was gone, so they probably were posted while I was offline.

Either that, or I actually did see them and just forgot. I tend to have a good memory, but stuff slips through the cracks sometimes. :please:

The internet exists for a reason. There are tons of online communities who play all sorts of tabletop games with various online clients. A lot of them don't even require downloads.

That could work, sure. But, I feel like at least some of the fun would be lost when compared to the real life stuff, and that's coming from me, somebody who tends to dislike real life social interaction.

I might give that a shot though anyway, just to see if I like it.

I don't tend to check much outside of the forums anymore, and I don't always check what was posted while I was gone, so they probably were posted while I was offline.

Either that, or I actually did see them and just forgot. I tend to have a good memory, but stuff slips through the cracks sometimes. :please:

Brah, Equestria Daily is you bestie if you wanna check for ANY official pony info 

That could work, sure. But, I feel like at least some of the fun would be lost when compared to the real life stuff, and that's coming from me, somebody who tends to dislike real life social interaction.

I might give that a shot though anyway, just to see if I like it.

Eh, I don't do much social interaction either, which is why I use such things. I hope I didn't come off as rude for the suggestion, by the way. However, I have joined an online group or two who did a tabletop together. Meshing schedules can be a pain, but as long as you can get most of the group together you'll be fine.

Brah, Equestria Daily is you bestie if you wanna check for ANY official pony info 

Oh, I know that. Just sort of fell out of checking the site for anything much outside of "When's the next season/special/movie?!"

Eh, I don't do much social interaction either, which is why I use such things. I hope I didn't come off as rude for the suggestion, by the way. However, I have joined an online group or two who did a tabletop together. Meshing schedules can be a pain, but as long as you can get most of the group together you'll be fine.

No, it's fine, you didn't come across as rude at all and it's a good suggestion. I tend to be uncomfortable with "Real" social interaction, but on the opposite side I really like "Real" things. I prefer getting all my games/books/Shows/Comics in real physical copies instead of digital stuff when possible, and a Tabletop game just sounds like the kind of thing that'd make me want the real stuff.

No, it's fine, you didn't come across as rude at all and it's a good suggestion. I tend to be uncomfortable with "Real" social interaction, but on the opposite side I really like "Real" things. I prefer getting all my games/books/Shows/Comics in real physical copies instead of digital stuff when possible, and a Tabletop game just sounds like the kind of thing that'd make me want the real stuff.

Actually, I highly suggest getting any books in physical form. While pdfs are more easily searchable and will likely replace paper books given time, I like being able to flip through the pages manually instead of a pdf requiring me to devote a window and processing time to on top of all the other stuff I have to keep track of during online adventures. 

Oh, I know that. Just sort of fell out of checking the site for anything much outside of "When's the next season/special/movie?!"

Yeah, it kinda gets boring between hiatus, but it has neat news from time on time ;) 

Actually, I highly suggest getting any books in physical form. While pdfs are more easily searchable and will likely replace paper books given time, I like being able to flip through the pages manually instead of a pdf requiring me to devote a window and processing time to on top of all the other stuff I have to keep track of during online adventures. 

I think the cool-old guy Stan Lee can explain it better :orly:

cd2cd598b355cfe1e0d41bd8db7ad859.jpg

Yeah, I'll probably do that then, thanks.

Yeah, it kinda gets boring between hiatus, but it has neat news from time on time ;)

I'll need to remember to check it more then. :grin: