Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Change across the Board

Fhaolan

It is regrettable that we must announce that Simon has stepped down from his position of Chair of Poniverse, as well as other aspects of Poniverse completely. Nervous Stitch has also resigned as Head of Public Relations and her other staff duties at Poniverse.  They are both wished well in their future endeavors.

Blackjack.jpg

We're taking the opportunity to announce that @@AppleDashPoni (or Blackjack as he is sometimes known) will take over the Chair position. He has been working on the Poniverse development and sysadmin team, lending his talents to PoniArcade as well as general technical support, and now will be overseeing the co-ordination of all the various Poniverse projects as the Chair of Poniverse. 

We are very excited to welcome you to the team.  Good luck, AppleDash, you’ll need it. Ponies are stubborn little beasties, and tend to panic easily.  :wacko: 

• Brohoof 20

Don't worry, this gonna be quick. :)

I've recently seen AppleDashPoni doing some interesting things that have caught my eye. The community centric Secret Santa was an endeavor that was a pleasant surprise. If this is what we can expect going forward, I'll be pulling for him. 

AppleDash, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. While we don't know each other (at all), I actually have the utmost faith in the team that surrounds you on the multiple platforms that Poniverse supports. That trust extends to you sir. The organization has always been a at its best with its staff has leaned on their colleagues for support, and I have seen that teamwork lately. You are off to a running start! 

Congrats guys. 

Also AppleDashPoni, 

chairman-of-the-board1.jpg

• Brohoof 10

My initial letter a little while ago to just the Poniverse staff was a little bit more in-depth and spur of the moment, because it was just a little while after I'd found out. The shock has worn off now, but something else still holds true: I'm so excited to have this opportunity to lead Poniverse! I'm already at work thinking and planning just about everything I've had on my mind in terms of improving the organization that I've had nothing but a growing love for for the past year and a half. I have a lot to learn, but with the support of the other staff (especially those on the Board,) I firmly believe I'll be able to work great as the leader of this wonderful organization!

I have a bunch of people I need to thank - I stated this in my staff letter as well, but I think the public should know how great they are too (don't worry, I think plenty of the people who aren't in this list are great too)! Thank you to Dusk (Mercury) for initially getting me involved with Poniverse last year - without your help I wouldn't be here at all right now! Thanks a lot to Simon and Stitch for your time and effort at Poniverse - the best of luck wherever life may take you now! Thanks to Feld0 for closely guiding me not only throughout this transition but also whenever I have needed it at my other positions on staff. And finally, thank you to the members of the Poniverse Board for entrusting me with this position - I hope to be my very greatest!

Don't be afraid to send me a PM on MLPF, or even just reply to this thread - I don't bite, I promise, and I'd love to get to know as many of you as I can!

• Brohoof 10

I want to personally make a congratulations to Mr. AppleDash. Without giving away our Illuminati secrets, he has already proven to be a vital asset to the board of directors, and I expect great things with him as chair. He's very friendly, level headed and proactive in his interim position thus far.

Also--

sig-4759071.chairman-of-the-board1.jpg

I demand this to become true!  As long as it's not out of Poniverse's coffers, GiVe uS YoUr MoNeY*!

*ransom note style

• Brohoof 5

I only recently learned to know Appledashponi more closely, but i am already taking a great liking to him. I am sure he is the right guy for this and i am sure that he will lead the Poniverse well.

I wish you all the best in the world. :)

• Brohoof 3

Sorry to hear that the guys have stepped down, and may they seek something else they enjoy to fulfill time.

However, I have talked to AppleDashPoni before and he seems really nice. Congrats dude!

• Brohoof 1