Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

do you like sand?

Zyrael

75 users have voted

1. 1. do you like sand?

• no. it's course, and rough, and irritating. and it gets everywhere
    • yes, I like sand

Huh.  And here I was getting all excited and thinking, "Oh, boy, oh boy, I'mma be all inb4 Anakin Skywalker!"  :/

Now I just...don't even know what to say.  The wind has been taken out of my sails.  (Btw, that line from Clones is definitely a contender for the stupidest and most poorly delivered line in the prequel trilogy, others being...well, pretty much everything said by Anakin, young and old.)

As for me, I love sand, but not in my house.  But at the beach or something, I love the feel of walking in it barefoot, especially when it's warm.  I like to cup my hands and pick some up and let it dribble out like an hourglass.  It's hypnotic and therapeutic.

• Brohoof 4

Huh.  And here I was getting all excited and thinking, "Oh, boy, oh boy, I'mma be all inb4 Anakin Skywalker!"  :/

Now I just...don't even know what to say.  The wind has been taken out of my sails.  (Btw, that line from Clones is definitely a contender for the stupidest and most poorly delivered line in the prequel trilogy, others being...well, pretty much everything said by Anakin, young and old.)

"Now this is Podracing!"

"Let's try spinning that's a good trick."

"I killed them. And not just the men, but the women, and the children. They're animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!"

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 2

"Now this is Podracing!"

"Let's try spinning that's a good trick."

"I killed them. And not just the men, but the women, and the children. They're animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!"

I did not force choke her, It's not true, It's bullshit, I did not choke her, I DID NOT!

Oh Hi Obi Wan!

I know that feeling :/

• Brohoof 2

Btw...I actually liked the Prequels.

Y'know, I actually do, too.  There are lots of problems with 'em, the foremost just being the acting of Lloyd and Christensen, imo, but there's a lot I like about them as well.  They're no masterpieces, but they're fun, and I enjoy them.  I'm a sucker for the plethora of lightsabers in the prequels.  The prequels movies are like...cheap candy....y'know--they're not good for you, they're crap, but they're fun and I like 'em.  :lol:

I'm sorry--too off topic?  I mean, isn't that kinda why we're here....to talk about the prequel trilogy?  I mean....is there really that much to say about sand?   :lol:   Here, I know, for anyone who's doubting how awesome sand is, take a gander at this:

• Brohoof 2

I don't really care one way or another about sand.

I do really like the ocean, and so if I am at a beach or some area of water that has sand close by, I am okay.

If at a desert on the other hand...

I like sand :) had a lot of fun playing with it as a kid, many good memories digging and building stuff. Not to mention that it's very nice to lay in on beaches as I'm not much of a swimmer.

• Brohoof 1

I've had very little experience with beaches. My last visit over a decade ago certainly did not leave a positive impression on me. My parents and I camped on a beach. Yuck. I remember there being sand in my hair. How did that even happen? o.o I spent most of the time in the tent (UGH tents... never again!) listening to music. So it's not like I was really out on the beach much or anything.

• Brohoof 1

Sand is fine by me, provided it's not blowing in the wind. 

I'm not much of a beach goer or desert dweller though. 

• Brohoof 1

Apparently there is a joke here form the Star Wars Prequels. Haven't seen them because I have heard they are the pinnacle of shite.

AS for the sandy business, I like sand that is specifically put at swimming places. Feels nice to walk barefoot in it the stuff. :3

• Brohoof 2