Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

do you like sand?

Zyrael

75 users have voted

1. 1. do you like sand?

• no. it's course, and rough, and irritating. and it gets everywhere
    • yes, I like sand

I think sand is pretty. I don't like getting my shoes full of sand though!

There are specific areas in Sweden where the ground is sand instead of dirt, but it is not a beach. It has to do with the ice age while it was melting, forced rocks to grind into sand. It is a pretty landscape!

• Brohoof 1

Sand is amazing! I used to live in Nevada and had a huge yard covered in sand and I loved jumping off the sand banks into the soft sand below and digging tunnels through it and watching the ants and scorpions and spiders and lizards and snakes navigate through them.

And beaches! They're so beautiful!

I have to vote no for the sake of the quote, but regardless, I’m not that crazy about sand, at least when it’s not on the beach. A car full of sand isn’t fun. 

I can not say I see the appeal, only like tarmac that's it really I don't like sand unless it is at the beach sure warm sands are nice. Other then that though sand is one of those things that gets everywhere literally. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

It is funny because on the one side, I like to walk on a sandy beach and feel the sand on my feets and I also like to lie on sand, but on the other side, when the whole sand sticks on your whole body is kinda annoying. I also hate sand in my shoes and in my salad (yeah, I already experienced this). 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...