Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $2500 Stretch Goal - Staff or Donor Reads a SHIPFIC (vote)

PiratePony

Row Row Row Your Boat  

26 users have voted

1. 1. Gently Down The Stream

• Lightwing
    • Derplight Sperkle
    • Bojo
    • Yoshi89
    • Dark Horse
    • DWhite
    • Yoshi89
    • Vengeful Strudel
    • Buzz
    • Randimaxis
    • Unruly Pinkz
    • LogicDev
    • PiratePony

We hit $2500!  This is popular for some reason. You all know what I feel about shipping, but the public demands it. One staff member or donor, who is willing, will put themselves up for vote on who will read a shipfic (following all the rules of the forums of course).

How about we vote all of next week. Monday Dec. 12th at 10AM to Friday Dec. 16th at 10AM. I’ll open the polls – if you’re want to participate, please PM me or respond below so I can add you to the poll on Monday.

Yay Shipping......

sig-4759435.post-20419-0-28611200-141122

• Brohoof 5

I don't believe shipping is very necessary at all! I mean, what's up with everyone and their shipping ponies?

Even I don't believe is such things and if the populace demands it. I will read this shipfic you other ponies seem to like.

• Brohoof 1

Forums, we never had a beautiful relationship, I will admit it. I tried to ship everyone around... 300 times, and I failed around 299. But this is the one thing I would gladly do without complains (surprising, I know), so please, give me this? c:

I present myself to read a shipfic, and of course, I will dedicate it to the totally true legitimate #1 Shipper out there, Pirate! *brings him on the spotlight*

Edit: he is not very amused.

sig-4759453.MyXXghs.png

I love Photoshop

• Brohoof 10

Is the fic going to be nominated and in q separate poll or selectable by the lucky poll winner?

uhh....I dunno. Anyone want to weigh in on this?

I like the idea of one poll for each: the reader, and the fic they will read (with fic nominations). :)

• Brohoof 2

Well I'll toss my name out here. Hoping to nail a Rarity fic. Length doesn't matter to me as I can easily break it up.

I like the idea of one poll for each: the reader, and the fic they will read (with fic nominations). :)

This could be a fun idea to get behind. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll toss my name in for this one as well. If only because I've briefly dabbled in fic reading before, and I wouldn't mind another try. :derp:

How did that work out? Well... listen for yourself:

Note to self: Don't sound so bored. >.<

Forums, we never had a beautiful relationship, I will admit it. I tried to ship everyone around... 300 times, and I failed around 299. But this is the one thing I would gladly do without complains (surprising, I know), so please, give me this? c:

I present myself to read a shipfic, and of course, I will dedicate it to the totally true legitimate #1 Shipper out there, Pirate! *brings him on the spotlight*

Edit: he is not very amused.

I love Photoshop

Damnit, Lightwing, You failed with my too! :V 

I want a shipfic with Jeric and Button's Mom :3 

• Brohoof 2

Uhm, hiya.

I'd be happy to volunteer for this, if that's okay.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

You can put me in pirate, would be funny to see how i do against the shipping king!

You can put me in pirate, would be funny to see how i do against the shipping king!

I think I reported your post :/ I dropped my iPad and the report option came up and I think I accidentally clicked submit instead of cancel XP sorry bout that lol

===========================================================================

Ehh, I'm dyslexic and can't read out loud because I need time to prosess the words so... Count me out :P

I would like to be put in the polls simply because I love reading, and people say I have a magnificent voice for it.  :D

Maybe it's because I try to put some character into it, but I digress.

Me IRL

664754__safe_solo_shipping_meme_magic_im

Props if me & Pirate get tied. I'd REALLY love to share shippping stories with the totally 100% shipper Pirate!

• Brohoof 2

i would like to suggest something, not to be against Lightwing or the others, but whats the point of voting for some1 who is temp banned? I would love a shot at this ... #Vote_Unruly_Pinkz

Ok. Lightwing has that awesome Spanish accent, Dark Horse has a professional quality voice, and Randi has shown that he is able to do a great Discord (Fluttercord or Dislestia shipfic potential in character). I really have to think about this.

Without Jonas and Lightwing, this part of the forum got very quiet....

Anyways, since I've seen such wonderful campaign promises in other polls, I've got a message for you all.

Vote for me or...

Don't open this or else....

I warned you

You are persistent aren't you...

mlfw2580_small.jpg

Well, Darkhorse has a rather large lead. I voted for Lightwing, but I'm interested in hearing anypony read a shipfic.

Aye. Just hearing a Spanish accented ship fic would add an atmospheric touch.