1. 1. Pain!

• Randimaxis
    • Bojo
    • Mentis Soliloquy
    • Lightwing
    • Derplight Sperkle
    • Vengeful Strudel
    • PiratePony

We hit $2750!  We're going to celebrate this one with a roast! You know, that comedy thing where we honor someone by hurting their feelings and making fun of them? It's a special time where we can insult one of our friends to their face and it’s okay!

Another week vote, Monday Dec. 12th at 10AM to Friday Dec. 16th at 10AM. I’ll open the polls – if you’re want to participate, please PM me or respond below so I can add you to the poll on Monday.

Then once that is chosen, I’ll open up a different thread, where you can tear into your good friend and hope that the scars eventually heal.

For charity!

sig-4759436.mlfw426_large.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Ehhhh....I kinda have a bad feeling about this...

Nah. We did it twice last year (it was tied into the ban a staffer threads) and I was one of the two who was roasted. It was actually hilarious and not mean spirited at all. Two of the people roasting took it upon themselves to actually add art about it. :P

• Brohoof 1

Psh, let's join this, now that we are on the mood.

Not like you will be able to make me feel offenshipped or anything, you silly people c:

• Brohoof 1

Psh, let's join this, now that we are on the mood.

Not like you will be able to make me feel offenshipped or anything, you silly people c:

You're my huckleberry for this one Lighty!

Nah. We did it twice last year (it was tied into the ban a staffer threads) and I was one of the two who was roasted. It was actually hilarious and not mean spirited at all. Two of the people roasting took it upon themselves to actually add art about it. :P

I certainly wouldn't be a good candidate...I take things personal a little too much...

Uhm, hiya.

I would be willing to put myself up for this, if it's all right.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

• Brohoof 2

I'm up to join this as well! Let's see what happens  :P

I can't roast a Pirate, That would be terrible to roast a pirate. Also, I'll roast Lightwing instead.

But think of all the lame pirate puns we can throw at him. :P

• Brohoof 1

Wait, I got left out of this vote. My secrets are safe forever!!!!! (till next MCM)

Also, #VoteLightwing