Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $3000 Stretch Goal - Poniverse staffers read "A Visit From St. Nicholas"

PiratePony

‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, and all through the lands, I gave certain staffers scripts in their hands.

To the microphones they now must recite, and I hope that I get them, maybe tonight!

For once they are done and I’ve listened with care, I’ll try to make them sound good without ripping my hair

To entertain you members, and give holiday lift

The classic Santa poem is our $3K stretch gift

post-36804-0-11278800-1481210886_thumb.png

Here is our Visit From St. Nicholas (aka 'Twas The Night Before Christmas) poetry reading.

Those participating are @Randimaxis, @Great Prince, @Derplight Sperkle, @Bojo, @Buzz, @Lightwing, @DwhitetheGamer, @Dark Horse, and @Mentis Soliloquy. Have fun guessing who!

A special thanks to Derplight Sperkle who really stepped up and did all the editing together. I wasn't able to record a part or edit it as I had hoped, and I was hoping that it'd come out the night before Christmas (for North America at least) and Derp made that happen. Thank you so much to him.

I hope you guys enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!

https://pony.fm/tracks/23996-night-before-christmas-by-poniverse-staff-2016

• Brohoof 12

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. I've been busy with personal matters. I'll try to have it done tomorrow.

I won't be able to finish this by tomorrow. Early next week. I was hoping to have it done before Christmas but I have had a lot on my plate IRL and haven't been able to finish it up in time. Sorry. :(

IT'S LIVE! Special Thanks to Derplight Sperkle who edited it together and finished what I started. He is my Kylo Ren for this project.

https://pony.fm/tracks/23996-night-before-christmas-by-poniverse-staff-2016

Merry Christmas to all of Poniverse! :D :D :D

{if I forgot you, sorry. I'll fix tomorrow]

• Brohoof 5

post-34233-0-36810200-1482639244_thumb.jpg

Whoever it was that just spoke for Santa calling the names did a damn good job :L I mean... You all did but that was the best.

DUH, it was SANTA!  Seriously...

• Brohoof 3

That was freaking brilliant, and the editing was wonderfully done! Well done to all involved! <3

• Brohoof 2

This was so pleasant to listen to (except when my part came, obviously :P

All of your voices were so brilliant and your accents... such love <3 <3 <3 Thank you all for doing this, for making this Christmas, surely merrier ;) 

• Brohoof 2