Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies Representing Every NFL Team

BrawnyCharger

A while ago I came across an image of 30 ponies each representing an NHL team. So I figured that this sounds like a fun idea for other sports as well. I decided to make an image of 32 ponies each representing an NFL team.

I used the eyedropper tool in gimp on images of uniforms and logos to get accurate color schemes of the teams.

I do NOT own any of the team logos used for cutie marks.

I made every pony in General Zoi's Pony Creator. 

The alicorns are all teams who have won a Super Bowl at least once.

The pegasi and unicorns represent teams who have been to a Super Bowl but have never won it. pegasi for AFC and unicorns for NFC

Finally the earth ponies represent teams who have never been to a Super Bowl.

post-37124-0-41241800-1481216164_thumb.png

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 5

I can picture Starlight Glimmer wearing a Cowboys helmet wearing a 4 jersey, I think she might be the reason why the Cowboys are doing so well and they both have a new quarterback/character around the same time.

I don't know who I would imagine being the pony who represents the Indianapolis Colts. Maybe Applejack, since Manning did (and Luck does now) put a LOT, and I mean a lot of effort into what they do? I dunno.

Edited by Cloggedone
  • Brohoof 1

A while ago I came across an image of 30 ponies each representing an NHL team. So I figured that this sounds like a fun idea for other sports as well. I decided to make an image of 32 ponies each representing an NFL team.

I used the eyedropper tool in gimp on images of uniforms and logos to get accurate color schemes of the teams.

The pegasi and unicorns represent teams who have been to a Super Bowl but have never won it. pegasi for AFC and unicorns for NFC

attachicon.gifNFLPonies.png

Thoughts?

Yay the Packers are my team! Go Green Bay!! I love the pony!

• Brohoof 1

I support my local Packers and my original hometown team of the Chargers. 

But if the Chargers move to LA in 2017, my entire family and I are denouncing all loyalties to the team, and will become strictly Packers fans. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

I support my local Packers and my original hometown team of the Chargers. 

But if the Chargers move to LA in 2017, my entire family and I are denouncing all loyalties to the team, and will become strictly Packers fans. 

Is it official? I thought it was, but that post makes me unsure if it is yet.

Is it official? I thought it was, but that post makes me unsure if it is yet.

They wouldn't announce it during the season. If they did, than no one in San Diego would attend home games for a team going to LA. 

attachicon.gifNFLPonies.png

Thoughts?

Haha, Steelers is an alicorn.

Totally my favorite NFL team.

The Packers are good too. I prefer the Colts, but that's just my hometown thing talking.

the Colts are ok in my opinion, but I'll always be loyal to the Packers  :proud:  even though I'm not from Green Bay or anywhere else in Wisconsin.  :P

Me personally, I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. Though I do also root for the Packers (born and raised in Wisconsin), 49ers (My father's from the Bay Area), and the Steelers (My mother's from Pittsburgh).

But I would like to see ALL 32 NFL teams win the Super Bowl at LEAST once.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't know who I would imagine being the pony who represents the Indianapolis Colts. Maybe Applejack, since Manning did (and Luck does now) put a LOT, and I mean a lot of effort into what they do? I dunno.

It's ironic that you say that. because as you see I used Applejack's mane and tail for the football ponies. I chose AJ because football requires a lot of strength and stamina, and AJ is the physically strongest of the Mane 6, I chose her for the NFL ponies.

Edited by BrawnyCharger

• 2 months later...