Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you plan on getting married?

Member Berry

well i kinda have it happens if it happens mindset these days on these things since i feel that it is not something that is depending on me so i feel that my input or actions dont really increase my chances of getting in a relationship. 

Yes, but finding a suitable woman can be difficult. Then there's the whole courtship thing. Honesty I'd rather just clone myself and perpetuate my genes that way.

You know, like Jango Fett.

• 10 months later...

Honestly? Probably not. By no means am I against a relationship with someone, but something about marriage just... puts me off. It seems to add a bunch of needless rubbish to an emotional commitment, especially due to the financial aspects.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the absolute nightmare that divorces can be.

• Brohoof 3

I tired a couple of relationships in my life. Two of them I got back stabbed or manipulated. My last relationship  I lost control when we were braking up and I almost became my abusive father. That incident was a wake up and  I learned that Im not mentally fit to be in a relationship. So Im never ever get married to due trust and mental issues

Marriage is a whatever, but I would hate to leave this world not giving my all to its purpose, without emotional sentiments, being human feels more like a waste of time or a chore, than a "life" or something that amounts to anything for that matter. I would give everything I have to be with who I am meant to tend to. I merely look to serve my organic and selfish purposes, love is about sacrifice, its a ridiculous and selfish sentiment that isn't defined by what others "believe" to be organic, it's about letting yourself understand someone inside and out and what not... sounds like a lot of trouble, but ive loved someone before, and sometimes that very small amount of payoff is all the payoff...

You know? I wasn't 100% sure before, but I've completely given up on marriage. My last decade with my family felt like a miserable marriage you are stuck with, and it ended at my mid 20s, so I got to make up for the wasted time. Plus, I see that the drawbacks outweigh the good in marriage, and I don't intend to gamble at least half my stuff. Not gonna chain myself voluntarily >_>

• Brohoof 1

Not sure I should answer this cos I'm still single. If I had anyone, would think of marrying her?, why not just love her so much and not marry. I had waifu and it be weird to marry it, marry to not real person, like some does.

Edited by Adam Burt

I don't plan on getting married, but, I would love to at some point should things work out and I find someone I love... Weddings are very much a tradition here and I'd like to be part of the ceremony with my special someone... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...