Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you plan on getting married?

Member Berry

Well I plan on it, but I wouldn't want to get married until well into the future. There's a lot of things I wanna do first before settling down and all that. Plus I'm only 17. Getting married can wait. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

On 12/8/2016 at 2:29 PM, Mohawk Blaze said:

Nope, not anytime soon. I'm not ready (nor will I be in a few years) to give up some freedoms, plus I'm a guy who likes to be alone quite a bit.

same me and you i love doing gameing alone not have someone bother me every to dern seconds

No, I don't plan on getting married because I don't think I'm ready for it, and even if I was, I wouldn't get married as I don't see the point in marriage.

And finally, the hardest is to find my special somepony, which ain't easy if you're shy! :adorkable:

Would I like to? Absolutely.

Will I? That's for time to decide, honestly.

I'm currently in a relationship with who I consider to be the best person I've ever met, so while of course not anytime soon as we've only been together for around 3 months (we'd known eachother and been best friends since around September 2017 however), I'd like to be married to them eventually, yes.

I'm not any sure currently. At the same time it'd be cool to share my life with someone I hold most dear, though that's all just ideal thinking. My personality is strange and I think it'd actually feel a bit anguishing to live with another person too since I very often treasure all the free time I can spend alone.

5 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Yes. I'm afraid so. It's happening. 

Is it happening right now?? :fluttershy:

On 5/29/2018 at 4:02 AM, Jaspers said:

Is it happening right now?? :fluttershy:

Things are working around that way. Some things that have been percolating for a couple of years now started easing into the fast lane around Easter. So plans are in the works for later in the year, possibly mid to late September. Yikes! :rarity:

I probably won't ever get married, no. Its expensive, and I'd rather not have to worry about any nasty (and even more expensive) outcomes. I don't really need a costly sheet of paper n a party telling me that yeah, I really like this person. In the place I live, getting married offers no real benefits aside from that, after all. I'd rather spend the money that would originally go to a wedding and legal fees on securing a home for my partner and I, a long term financial plan, ect.

I mean, if I end up actually having money or ending up with a partner that has money to spare, I'm not oppose to getting married or anything. But that is something I seriously doubt will ever happen, so, I'd rather take that money and use it to stay secure.

• 1 year later...

I'm gonna marry a life-size Octavia plush and the wedding will be absolutely magnificent. Here to live my best life, and you're all invited! :mlp_laugh:

On a more serious note, it's hard to say. I have a lot of things I want to do and experience alone out in the world before I really consider something like that, but hey, life is unpredictable and plans change, so it's hard to say how things will actually turn out!

• Brohoof 1