Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you plan on getting married?

Member Berry

• 2 weeks later...

April or July 2021. We are beginning to look at venues, we made a first draft of the guest list that we need to discuss with our family. We have our best man and maid of honor. We have a rough idea of the budget. It's beginning to feel real!

My favorite time killing activity atm is tweaking our wedding planning spreadsheet with useful formulas and functions. Also, I start creating my own invitations. I want to hand drew all of it with watercolors. Want to I'm sure it will save me so much time later.

Edited by streem26

There was a time I thought that would be possible...but realizing how I am and how Iook, well...I see that as an imposibility because the girl that would love me that way and wants to spend the rest of her life with me dosen't exist

Edited by Sherem

I don't plan on getting married, if I do it's because I want to commit being with that person for the rest of my life. I'm not going to pay a bunch of money just for the marriage to end in divorce so I would need to be certain of whether I want to be with this person or not. But just because I don't plan on getting married doesn't mean life couldn't take surprising twists and turns! It's just not something I'd do at this current point in time.

There was a time where I would have said hell no. But that was before I started transition. I would like to get married one day, hopefully to my current boyfriend, but only if I'm the wife. I do not at all want to be a husband.

• Brohoof 2

I plan to marry as soon as me and my girlfriend move together (long distance), it will bring lots of benefits. I'm much more on the fence about having children, though. 

indeed i do wish to marry my GF in about  2 years or so. I'll be setting up some  things for engagement for atleast 1 year in advanced so my marriage may be pushed back. We've been together for like 10 years so XD Hopefully nothing horrid occurs and makes it fall out. But alas, i do indeed plan onto doing it, it shouldn't be something forced on people though (via peer pressure) as the value of marriage comes down to you in the end, or the couple in question. And there is no need to force others to join it as it's the same way and so on.

Anyways, My GF and i have very different perspectives on the wedding so we basically will probably have to have two of them. Fine either way, whatever makes us both happy for said ceremony! 

Edited by Darksword66
  • Brohoof 1