Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you plan on getting married?

Member Berry

As to the actual question, I would like to one day down the line, but like a few responses I've read here I'd actually have to find a lady first (or a girl :P) I simply no luck in that department if this year was by any example.

Oh well I'll forge on at least I care about myself.

I would like to, I think it's just a nice thing to do, it makes your relationship sound stronger and more official imo. I also went through a lot of family weddings as I grew up and was taught it's just something people do when they love each other, so I'm pretty big on the idea.

I can't get a girlfriend so I can't get married. And I'm way too old at this point, so the logical thing to do is give up. But never having a girlfriend means I have way more money and spare time than all of my married friends, so that's good.

• 2 weeks later...

Not anytime soon at least.  :ooh:  I've sometimes thought about being married with someone though, but it always makes me feel like I'm not qualified for that mission, not to mention there isn't anyone interested in me and vice versa. I've also grown to dislike the idea of marriage too because of the tone people talk about it; they make the idea of marriage, even relationships sound so bad to me.

Well, I was almost engaged a couple of years ago haha. So yeah, I would like to get married someday.

Hope I marry Alolan Crypty someday! /)*3*(\  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ That would be like a dream!

• Brohoof 1

defenitly :)

and as of now, preferably with my boyfriend, felow brony and member of these forums: frosty frost. he's such a sweetheart and a nice guy, I love him so much and I want to spend the rest of my days with him :D even though we're still young (both 16) I don't think this feeling will ever change because I've loved him ever since I met him (when I was 4) but only time will tell :/

• Brohoof 3

nah, even if i ever get a GF, i won't.
because i won't need a event to show my dedication towards someone that means alot to me.
only reason it would happen, would be because of social benefits to ease the living a bit.

It would be amazing if I could get married someday but until my country legalizes gay marriages (and I won't be surprised if that won't happen in my lifetime :P) it ain't gonna happen. Probably would have to go to the UK but it would be amazing if I could just do it in my own damn country :okiedokieloki:

People keep asking me if me and my boyfriend are getting married soon. We've been together four years and people keep saying we should get engaged.

I seriously don't see the point. We're both Atheists so it's not like we'd be doing it for God or anything. Obviously, we could just have a non-religious wedding but I still don't see the point. I don't see why we should spend a crap load of money for a piece of paper and a party :/ 

Am I just being really miserable? LOL.

1: You don't have to 'marry for God', granted there can be religions reasons for marrying, but there doesn't have to be.

2:You don't have to spend a crap load of money. Some places you can do it for less than a hundred bucks. Though, admittedly, I don't know where.

C: As for me personally, I only would if it were one specific person.

Someone I don't expect to ever get the chance to meet, let alone date/marry ^^;

I do not plan on getting married at the current moment. 

I enjoy being single a lot more than being in a relationship, so being engaged is something I'm not so worried about.

But that day will come someday. But I'm not interested in that as of now

Maybe one day, but i'm in no rush. I want to meet the right guy first lol

Trust me when I say this, There is no 'right X or Y'

There is only the one you choose :P