Member Berry

General Do you plan on getting married?

Nope, no plans to marry. I'm happily single and wish to remain that way.

In the next several years, I hope so. If my girlfriend and I last that long, and I'm confident that we will, then I'm gonna propose.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

I’m aromantic so I’m not interested in dating or marriage etc. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Badges

Don't know, will cross that bridge if I come to it, would have to meet someone first though :D

I'd like to find somepony special, but I just don't know about marriage. If it fails, the divorce attorneys will destroy your net worth. 

(edited)

April or July 2021. We are beginning to look at venues, we made a first draft of the guest list that we need to discuss with our family. We have our best man and maid of honor. We have a rough idea of the budget. It's beginning to feel real!

My favorite time killing activity atm is tweaking our wedding planning spreadsheet with useful formulas and functions. Also, I start creating my own invitations. I want to hand drew all of it with watercolors. Want to I'm sure it will save me so much time later.

Edited by streem26
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1

(edited)

There was a time I thought that would be possible...but realizing how I am and how Iook, well...I see that as an imposibility because the girl that would love me that way and wants to spend the rest of her life with me dosen't exist

Edited by Sherem

Badges

Honestly, who knows? Of course that would mean finding someone who is insane enough to marry me, but nothing is set in stone.

If it was with the right person sure. But I don’t think that person exists for me. Or if they did I screwed it up already.

I don't plan on getting married, if I do it's because I want to commit being with that person for the rest of my life. I'm not going to pay a bunch of money just for the marriage to end in divorce so I would need to be certain of whether I want to be with this person or not. But just because I don't plan on getting married doesn't mean life couldn't take surprising twists and turns! It's just not something I'd do at this current point in time.

Badges

There was a time where I would have said hell no. But that was before I started transition. I would like to get married one day, hopefully to my current boyfriend, but only if I'm the wife. I do not at all want to be a husband.

Badges

I got married in 2018 and couldn't be happier about it. It's where I want to be in my life right now and it's very comfortable and natural for me. 

Honestly I’m not so sure anymore. It’s only something I can dream of at this point in time. 

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 2