Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Steampunk Adventure (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods, still making himself some food, "Always knew Spitz would make the right decision" he says as he closes the fridge "So..is it true, that our Clockwork had been that depressed that she had been self harming?" he asks, looking up the stairs to the bedroom. He smiles "You hungry mate? You're going to need all the energy in the world once my little ones get here, they're adorable but also an endless source of energy"

Lilith and Briar both nod and hug their aunts once more before picking up their luggage "H-how are we getting there auntie?" Lilith asks her aunt Luna

Luna smiles and hugs them, nuzzling them as well "By private chariot sweeties, do not worry, your aunt Tia and I will be going with you"

@,

Dynamo chuckles and nods. "I know what you mean. Clocky and I were friends with them back in high school. I always had to annoy Soarin to ask Spitfire out. He thought they would only be friends and nothing more. I'm glad to know things worked out for the two of them." He says before nodding with a frown. "I don't know much about the details, but yes. I was told it was a while after graduation. I guess when I moved away was the cause, but I'm not exactly sure. I'm really sorry about that, Eli." He nods as he begins to make something to eat. "Yeah, you're right. I heard about the kids being full of energy and hyperactive from Clockwork. I guess I should be prepared to be tackled." He chuckles at the thought.

Celestia smiles as she returns the hug. "Thank you for your help, Gentle Touch." She says as Touch nods happily. "It's no problem at all, Princess. Shade is like a mother to me, so I'm glad I can help everypony out." Celestia nods and looks back to the children. "We'll make sure you will make the journey home safely. We also want to check up on your mother and father. This way we can make sure that everypony is okay. Plus, we want to make sure we can continue visiting and/or watch over the two of you." 

(edited)

@@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods as he finishes making his meal "Clockwork has always been a bit unstable" he says with a resignated sigh and begins to eat "As for Lilith and Briar, don't be surprised when you see them, they're part pony and part fox" he says with a chuckle and then hears a rather adorable soft yawn, he looks up and smiles "Good morning Clocky, sweetheart, did you sleep well?" he asks as he kisses her cheek.

Clockwork blushes a little and nods "Better than I thought I would, and I guess I could eat something" she says as she goes to make herself something to eat and smiles at Dynamo "You hungry love?" she asks as she walks over to him and kisses him softly while hugging him "Love you" she whispers

Briar nods and smiles as they make their way to the chariot, he blushes a little when he hears some of the female guards call his name and wish him well, but also call him things like cutie and handsome.

Edited by Felicity Sycamore

@,

Dynamo nods in understanding. "I can see what you mean, but I hope she'll be okay. She never seemed to be unstable back in high school. Has she ever acted what you described when you two were married? I'm sorry if it's a personal question." He says and chuckles at Eli's remark. "I think I learned about them from Clockwork and the others. They sound pretty adorable. I just hope they like me when I meet them." He smiles as he sees Clockwork walking downstairs and into the kitchen. He wraps his arms around her as he returns the hug and kiss. "Good morning, my love and I'm a little hungry actually." He smiles softly before leaning closely to her ear. "I love you too, with all of my heart, Clocky." He says as he began to finish making his meal.

Celestia tries to stifle a giggle at the sight. She nudges Luna inconspicuously to gain her attention. "Isn't that just adorable, my sister? It looks like little Briar has some admirers." She giggles once more at the sight. "I think it's very cute, Briar. We all care deeply about you and Lilith. You two are welcome back here anytime. That's if Clockwork and Eli say yes to our little chat. However, I can assure you that the two of you will never be forgotten here. You both made everything at the castle a lot of fun and enjoyable, in my opinion. It felt almost like another year at the Grand Galloping Gala." She closes her eyes as she thought of old, yet happy memories. She opens her eyes and continues to walk with the group, as they began to near the chariot. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork smiles and nods "Very well then, we've got plenty of food if you wanna help yourself" she says with a giggle "Nah it's okay, everyone up for pancakes, sausages, bacon and hash browns?" she asks as she begins to prepare everything for the feast she was going to cook up herself, "Oh and I wouldn't worry, Lilith and Briar are adorable balls of fluff, more fox than pony and they'd love anyone close to Eli and myself" she says with a giggle

Eli nods "Knowing the Princesses, our little ones should be here in no time" he says with a nod "As for when she was with me alone? Yes, there were times she seemed mentally unstable, she'd often disappear from time to time and return covered in blood"

Luna hugs a crying Lilith "Oh sweetie, I know how you feel, I don't want you two to go, but your auntie Tia knows what is best and you two do need to be with your parents" she says as she helps them put their luggage into the carriage and gets into the chariot, waiting for the ride.

@,

Dynamo smiles and nods at the suggestion. "That sounds great. I'm feeling pretty hungry. The choices for food sound so delicious. I don't know what I'll be able to choose from." He chuckles as he nods once more at her remark. "That's a relief. Just knowing they'll like me makes me feel better. I know it may be awkward at first, but I think this one, big, happy family will turn out okay." He then frowns slightly at Eli's statement. "So, I guess it is true. I feel as if it was me that made that happen. Back when we spent time together, I always made sure she was okay. I guess me leaving left her scarred in a way. I wish I never left you, or that we had to go our separate ways. I'm sorry, Clocky." He sighs in disappointment towards himself.

Celestia nods while placing a hand on Lilith's back. She rubs her hand in a circular motion to try and calm the crying filly. "I'm really sorry, Lilith, but your mommy and daddy miss you. You don't want to be away from your true family. I know we've take care of you and Briar, but we aren't you true parents. That doesn't mean we loved you any less. We love you both just like we care about everypony in Equestria. I do have to ask your mother and father a question when we visit. I think you'll love the idea, but only in due time." She says as she and the others get onto the chariot. "Now dry those tears, little one. It's time for us to take a nice and relaxing trip." A couple of pegasus ponies appeared and helped in lifting the chariot up. They took to the skies, as they started their destination towards Clockwork's and Eli's home. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Clockwork hugs him tightly "Shh, it isn't your fault babe, it was just a lot of things that had started piling up. Leaving my friends behind for that one mission, nearly failing the mission, hearing about my mother dying.." she says and shakes her head "A lot of things that just built up I should b-be fine now sweetheart" she says as she hugs and kisses him, watching Eli begin to help cooking the breakfast feast.

Lilith nods and wipes her tears away as she curls up on Luna's lap "I d-do miss my mummy and d-daddy" she says softly and nuzzles Luna's petting hand

Luna nods and smiles as she strokes the filly's mane and ears "They miss you too"

@,

Dynamo soon felt Clockwork hug him, as he returns the embrace. "I-I know, sweetheart. Just hearing all this makes me wish I was there for you sooner. I think we lost our contact information, so we didn't keep in touch. That, or we were pretty busy, that we never really had the time. I was just traveling around Equestria looking for odd jobs that were beneficial. I couldn't really find anything that suited me. That is, until I found the job I have now from about a year ago." He pulls back from the hug and looks at his marefriend. "I'm glad to know that everything is okay now, but please promise me something. If there is anything wrong, please don't hesitate to talk to me, or Eli. You don't ever have to bottle up your emotions and/or problems anymore. You have two people who love you dearly, as well as your children. I love you, Clocky." He returns the kiss and hug, as he notices Eli helping with breakfast. "Is there anything I can do to help, you guys? I don't want to sit and do nothing while you two are making breakfast."

Celestia smiles and nods as they neared Clockwork's and Eli's home. "Luna and I had made sure to keep watch over your family. We never knew exactly where your daddy was, but we made sure that your mommy was kept safe. I'm happy she has friends and those that kept her on her feet each and every day." She looks to Luna with a hopeful look upon her face. "Once we arrive, we'll ask them both at the right moment. Let's hope they say yes to the request, my dear sister." She says, hoping that Luna understood to not ruin the surprise.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork smiles at him "I know darling, but after first losing you and then Eli, I had to, I felt I couldn't get close to anyone or else I might lose them' she says as she looks to Eli who hugs her from behind, "As for helping, could you please go upstairs and make sure the spare rooms are clean and tidy? we want them to be ready for when the little ones get here, Don't we?"  Eli chuckles as he kisses Clockwork as he watches Dynamo leave "mm Clocky babe, has your chest gotten a little..I don't know, bigger?" he asks as he continues to hold her close but cups her breasts slightly and nuzzles into her neck with a soft murr. "E-Eli baby,w-what if D-Dynamo s-saw this?" Clockwork blushes.

The Princesses didn't get an answer as both of the little ones had fallen asleep in excitement.

@,

Dynamo smiles and kisses her on the nose. "I understand, Clocky. I just wish I knew where you were on my travels. Had I known, I would have been there for you soon. I know I can't change the past, but I can work hard in the present and do my best for the future." He nods as he gets up from his seat. He waves behind him as he starts to walk up the stairs. "I'll make sure the rooms are in perfect condition before the kids get home." He says as he makes his way towards the two bedrooms.

-Around twenty minutes later-

Dynamo closes both doors and sighs in relief. The rooms were a little dusty, but other than that, were in perfect condition. He made sure there was no mess, as he made his way downstairs. As he reaches the bottom step, he notices Clockwork and Eli in a compromising position. A blush appears on his muzzle, while trying to look away slightly. "Uh...I hope I'm not interrupting anything, right? Did I have bad timing? I seem to have a bad habit of that happening." He chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Celestia became a little worried from the lack of response. She looks down to notice the two little kits were fast asleep. She smiles softly while looking towards Luna. "Isn't that just precious, dear sister? The two of them look simply adorable as they sleep. Do you think their parents will say yes for us to be a part of their family?" She quietly asks while leaning into Luna's ear. The chariot nearing the destination sight of Clockwork's and Eli's home.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Eli blushes as he uncups Clockwork's breasts "Ah no, no, we're good, just doing a little..uh catching up" he says, rubbing the back of his neck a little, "S-sorry you had to see that but it's not l-like you won't be seeing more of it from time to time, and I me-mean..has her chest gotten bigger?" he blurts then shakes his head "Sorry mate, stuck in a prison cell for a few years and without your wife will do that to you, lots of uh..catching up to do." Clockwork just looks at the two and giggles as she walks over to Dynamo "Your turn baby" she says as she takes his hands and places them on her breasts "there, now you're both even" she giggles.

Luna nods and smiles,gently stroking Lilith's mane and ears "Very precious dear sister and I am sure they wouldn't mind, I mean we did raise them for a few years"

@,

Dynamo chuckles nervously and nods. "Y-Yeah, I can see that. Once again, I'm really sorry about that. My mom, dad and even Spitfire and Soarin told me I had very bad timing." Dynamo blushes slightly, but nods in agreement. He then felt Clockwork take his hands and place them on her chest. The blush intensifies, but he didn't feel like moving away. "T-Thank you, sweetheart. I can understand where you're coming from, Eli. Not being with the one you love for so long, makes you want to catch up with them." He leans in and kisses Clockwork's nose.

Celestia nods as the chariot touches down towards the ground. She takes Briar into her arms as she and Luna walk towards the house. "This is very true, Luna. I don't think the little ones wish to be apart from either of us, or their parents. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." She holds Briar in her magical grasp before knocking on the front door.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Clockwork smiles and kisses him back "You're welcome love, but there's really no reason for either of you to feel jealous, there's plenty of me to share between the two of you" she says as she turns the oven and stove off, dishing up their food. After Eli set up the table and helped Clockwork put the food and freshly squeezed orange juice on the table. "Thank you darling" she says as she then starts piling the food onto her plate. Eli chuckles "You're welcome baby, come on D, mate, time to dig in" he says, as he too starts piling the food onto his own plate and sitting down, but he then hears the knock on the door "D, think you could answer the door please?" Eli asks.

@,

Dynamo returns the kiss while smiles and chuckling. "I'm sorry if I seemed jealous, sweetheart. I just felt it was a little awkward to barge in your little moment." Dynamo helps in setting the table before taking a seat himself. He started to set up his plate of food and couldn't wait to dig in. "Thank you for breakfast, you guys. This looks delicious." He was about to take a bite, but stopped as he heard a knock on the door. He nods at Eli's remark and puts his utensils down, before heading toward the front door. He opens it and gasps slightly at the sight of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. "H-Hello there, Princesses. I-It's an honor to meet you. To what do w-we owe the pleasure of your presence?" He asks while bowing at them.

Celestia giggles before shaking her head slightly. "Please stand up, young Dynamo. We've come to see both Clockwork and Eli. May we please be allowed in?" She asks and receives a nod from Dynamo. He moves away from the door to let them in before shutting the door.

@@Dynamo Pad

Clockwork smiles as she sees the princesses, as does Eli, but what really made them both smile was the sight of their two little ones. Eli stands up and opens his arms "Lilith, Briar, come to daddy, I've missed you so much" he says gently. The two fox-pony foals immediately wake up at the sound of their father's voice and run towards him "DADDY!" They both squeal in unison as they hug him and nuzzles into his chest, He smiles and gently hugs them, nuzzling them lovingly "Oh my darling babies, I've missed you so,so, so much" he says then looks up to the Princesses "Thank you Luna and Tia, thank you so much for looking after my angels" he says, wiping his tears away as his tail wags. Clockwork looks up as she too hugs her children "Y-yes thank you Princesses"

@,

Dynamo smiles while wiping a few stray tears away. He felt truly elated at seeing the family reunion. He walks to stand next to the princesses. He then looks up to the two royal sisters and nods appreciatively. "Thank you for reuniting this long lost family back together again, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna." He then looks to Clockwork with a look of worry on his muzzle. "Uh...Clockwork? S-Should you tell them about me? I-I hope everything will be okay and that they'll understand." He starts twiddling his thumbs in a state of nervousness. 

Celestia nods at Dynamo's words. "Your welcome, young Dynamo. It wasn't truly easy, but I convinced my sister to help reunite them. I can truly see how happy this family is. I can't help but express my eternal gratitude that everypony is happy once more." She then looks to Luna and nods before looking back at Clockwork and Eli. "I guess on that note. Luna and I wish to talk to you and your husband on something important, Clockwork. We've taken care of young Briar and Lilith for some years now. We never would have expected to see Eli return to you after all this time. While we are truly happy, we feel saddened that we may not see the little kits anymore. That's why Luna and I have come to make a request to you both." She interlocks her hands together and bows slightly. "We would be honored if we can adopt young Briar and Lilith. When we mean adopt, we mean that they can consider us their aunts. This way, we can never truly be apart from family. We wish to help raise them in any way we can. All we ask is for your approval on this matter at hand."

@@Dynamo Pad,

"In time sweetie, let them reunite with Eli first" Clockwork says and then looks to Luna and Tia, contemplation their request then looking to Eli who simply nods with a smile. She smiles and hugs them "Of course darlings, we could never thank you enough for looking after our angels, and we are sure  they'd love to have you two as their aunts" she says and smiles even more "Come in, we're just having breakfast and there's more than enough to go around" she says, stepping aside to let the princesses in. "Eli darling, could you bring their luggage in" she asks, Eli smiles and does so. 

Lilith and Briar both hug their mother but look up at Dynamo "Mummy, who is this stallion and why does he have your lipstick on his cheek?" Lilith asks, making Clockwork laugh a little.

"Well sweethearts, this is Dynamo Pad, a very old friend of mine from since the two of us were your age. We had grown up together, but after we had graduated from highschool, we had gone our separate ways, that was before I met your father and had you two little ones. But you see, after your father went missing and I moved back here, I just recently met up with Dynamo, and as i had been led to believe that your father was dead, I was going to start dating Dynamo here...It's complicated, but to put it simply, with your daddy still alive, Dynamo will be like a second daddy to you two"

They both had a lot to take in but smile and nod, simply happy to hug their mother

@,

Dynamo nods at Clockwork's remark. Celestia stands up from her bow to feel Clockwork hugging her. She returns the embrace with a kind and caring smile. "Thank you, young Clockwork. Luna and I are truly grateful that you both agreed on this. We talked this over before and we were afraid you would say no, but we're happy of the results." She looks to Luna, who nods before taking a seat. "I think breakfast sounds lovely right about now. Luna and I will be happy to join you all." She walks over to an available chair and takes a seat. She begins to fill her plate with pancakes sausages and hash browns. 

Dynamo blushes as he wipes the lipstick kiss off of his cheek. He chuckles nervously and nods with a smile. "I-I know this may take a while to get used to, but I truly do love your mother, kids. I know I can only be myself and not your daddy. I can only hope that you will accept me and see me as your daddy as well." He says as he holds his arms out. Hoping that the two kits accept the hug.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Luna giggles and immediately goes to the buffet, while Lilith and Briar immediately run to Dynamo and hug him, giggling. "I think they accept you already darling" Clockwork smiles and nods as she goes back to her own breakfast. She giggles as she sees Luna pile up the food "Looks like Luna is feeling better already" she giggles.

Luna swallows a piece of bacon and smiles "Food always makes things better, but it's more the fact that I will still get to see my little kits" she says, pulling Lilith and Briar in for a big hug, using her wings as well and nuzzles them, to which they nuzzle her back.

Eli smiles "That it does dear sister, but remember to save some for the rest of us" he chuckles

@,

Dynamo smiles as Briar and Lilith run into his embrace. He holds them close and nuzzles the little kits. He nods at Clockwork before looking back at the little ones. "I'm really glad they accept me. I know your daddy said you are Briar and you are Lilith." He says while pointing to both of them. "My name is Dynamo Pad and starting today I'll be you new daddy. I hope you accept me and I love you both." He chuckles while hugging them tightly. He releases them from the hug and smiles, as they go to hug Luna. 

Celestia nods as she watches the interaction between Luna and the little kits. "I think we're both very happy that we can all be a family." She smiles as she took a bite of her breakfast. "Don't worry about my sister. She may eat like no tomorrow, but she makes sure that everypony has enough to eat. So they'll be plenty of food leftover, Eli." She giggles at the joke she made at Luna. "I have to ask you, Eli. What do you plan to do now that your back after being gone for so long?" 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Luna giggles and hugs them "Don;t worry my babies, auntie Tia and I will always be there for you, little darlings" she says, nuzzling them then lifting them up into her lap. The both giggle and snuggle into her lap and embrace. She smiles and gently pets their soft fu, sighing softly as she used her magic to help her eat her breakfast.

Eli smiles "In all honesty, spend time with my beloved wife and my kits" he says, pulling Clockwork in for a hug and a kiss "Lots of lost time to catch up on, Lots of lovin' to catch up on as well" he says with a chuckle and winks at both Clockwork and Dynamo both, then ruffles the kits' hair "and I haven't forgotten you tow little bundles of furry love" 

@,

Celestia smiles softly and nods. "Your auntie Luna is right, little ones. Now that we're a part of this family, we'll always be there for you. If you ever need a pony to talk to or feeling troubled, just call out to Luna or myself and we'll be there for you." She giggles and shakes her head. "Save some room for snuggles, sister. Eli, Clockwork and Dynamo just got the little ones back. You can spend some time with them later." She says while taking another bite of her breakfast.

Celestia nods at Eli's remark. "I'm very glad to hear everypony is doing well. It brings me joy knowing that most of my subjects in the world are happy. I wish it was the same for other subjects who live the life of crimes." She shook her head to dismiss the thought. "It sounds to me like you'll be busy catching up for lost time." Dynamo chuckles and nods, as he wraps an arm around Clockwork's shoulder and holds her close. "Are you planning to return to active guard duty soon? If so, I would recommend a test to make sure you're physically fit to return and to be ready."  

@@Dynamo Pad,

The little ones murred in their sleep in answer to what the Princesses said to them. Clockwork smiles and uses her magic to levitate the filly-kit and colt-kit into her arms "Come on babies, momma's going to tuck you two in, you've had a long flight and need your rest" she says, taking them up to their room and tucking them into their respective beds, sighing softly, she kisses their noses and foreheads before softly singing them a lullaby.

Eli shakes his head "I don't think so Tia, I'm going to find something that won't take me away from my family again, perhaps later on in the future, when my children are older, but for now, they need their father around, I should have realized that before I enlisted for the war" he says, hanging his head.

Luna smiles and places a hand on his shoulder "Your heart was in the right place" 

@,

Dynamo chuckles at the little ones falling asleep. "I guess they had a bit of jet lag from the flight. They must be exhausted." He notices Clockwork picking up the kits and takes them to their room. He gets up from his seat and goes to see Clockwork. He quietly made it to the room and enters, but remains quiet so to not wake them up. He walks over and sits next to Clockwork while listening to her sing a lullaby. "You still have that beautiful voice of yours, sweetheart. They look so adorable when they sleep. I'm glad to be a part of this family.I love you Clocky." He sofly whispers while placing his hand on top of hers. 

Celestia smiles and nods in understanding. She places her hand under his chin and lifts his head up to meet hers. "Don't be sad, young Eli. What Luna said was correct. You were doing the right thing, in the end. You were one of the best scout captains in Equestria. Don't let what happened bring you down. You have a family to look after now. You can also train others to take over your position. All we can do is wait and see what the future holds for us all. You can be a great father, husband and friend now. Never forget that, Eli."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork looks up and smiles "Oh hello sweetie, and thank you, it's their favorite lullaby, or so Luna told me" she says, looking back down to her children lovingly "such beautiful little angels, and do you know, they're the only fox-pony hybrids in all of Equestria" she says, gently rubbing their little paws with a sniffle "I've missed them so much, oh I can't wait for the others to meet them, Dynamo, think you could write to them to get their flanks over here please?"

Eli nods "I know Princesses, but..look what happened, after I disappeared, Clockwork's depression got worse, she had to separate herself from our children, and well..there is now a chance she'll completely choose Dynamo over me" he says softly

Luna shakes her head "Clocky would never do that to you and the children, I couldn't even begin telling you just how distraught she was when we had received the news of you being MIA"