Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Steampunk Adventure (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

Dynamo smiles and nods. "You're welcome, Clocky and the song sounds lovely. I guess that's why it's both of their favorite song." He looks down at the little ones as his eyes widen in slight surprise. "I've never met any kind of pony hybrids before. They look pretty adorable, if you ask me. I wonder if there any other hybrid creatures out there in Equestria. It's always fun making new discoveries, in my opinion. I guess that's why I became a flight captain. To explore the world and meet other ponies." He pulls Clockwork into a hug, as he rests his chin on her shoulder. He nods as he goes and gets a quill, ink and some parchment paper. "That I can do, my love. Maybe I'll see if Princess Celestia will send them for us."

Celestia nods in agreement to Luna's remark. "While that may be true on what happened, it's not your fault, Eli. We made sure that Clockwork was taken care of. She had her friends to make sure nothing happened either. She didn't want the children to experience any sad times. I know for a fact that she still loves you. I can truly see the passion in her eyes, Eli. That love is still there, but it's also there for Dynamo. She loves you both and will not choose one over the other. I promise you that everything will be okay. Talk to Clockwork and Dynamo about this at some point, okay? Don't bottle up your problems to the point of breaking down. Nopony needs to go through it alone. We are all a family and we are all here for one another."

@@Dynamo Pad

"Knowing the Princess and her love for showing off, she would, just so she can show off that she's the aunt of the little ones" Clockwork says with a smile and a little giggle, "I'm so happy to be reunited with all four of my loved ones" she says, hugging and kissing dynamo with nothing but love. She then looks him in the eyes "Now Dynamo, sweetheart, you and Eli have nothing to worry about, I love the both of you equally and I'd never choose one of you over the other."

Eli looks up and smiles "I-I guess you're right" he says and hugs them "And thank you so much for doing everything you've done, now come on, lets eat, I'm starved and parched" he says as he begins to dig into the food that was piled onto his plate.

@,

Dynamo chuckles at her remark. "Now that you mention that, I can definitely see that. There's a reason some ponies call her Trollestia. I think the little ones will get a kick out of seeing Celestia's magic first hand. I know the feeling as well, sweetheart. I'm glad to see everypony being reunited. I'm also glad to know I will be a father to these two." He says and returns the passionate kiss. He smiles softly and nods at her last remark. "I admit I was worried at first. I thought I wasn't good enough for you when Eli came back. I trusted you wholeheartedly when you reassured me earlier. I know you wouldn't pick one over the other, my love. Even if there's somepony else, I will always love you and only you." He pulls her closely to her and nuzzles her. He then stands up and offers her a hand. "Come on, sweetheart. Let's go finish breakfast with the family." He says softly as he smiles lovingly at her.

Celestia smiles and nods while returning the hug. "You're welcome, Eli. It's no trouble for all the things we've done. We know you, Clockwork, Dynamo and the children are all such wonderful ponies. We try and look out for all the ponies in Equestria. We can only hope you all can live peacefully and happily from now on." She nods while looking at all the food that was left on the table. "That sounds good. I still feel a little hungry." She says before taking another bite of her pancakes. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Clockwork smiles and gently rocks lilith's bed a little to calm her down "Thank you Dynamo sweetheart, and the little ones are true angels, innocent and naive, They'll see you as their second father, they already adore you" she says with a soft smile and kisses the kits' noses "Sleep well little angel, auntie Lulu will watch over your dreams and make you sleep peacefully" she says and wipes some tears from her eyes before hugging Dynamo and begins walking back down to the dining room. 

She then smiles and kisses Eli on the cheek "I'd never choose either one of you over the other darling, maybe for a night, as the three of us in the same bed may be a bit awkward but we'll figure something out" she says and kisses him.

Eli nods "I know sweetie, just an old fox and his worries, think nothing of it" 

Luna giggles as she eyes off the fox "I could make a suggestion or two"

@,

Dynamo smiles as he watches Clockwork gently rock Lilith's bed. "You're welcome, Clocky. You're a great mother to the two of them. I agree on how adorable, yet naive and innocent they are. It's good knowing they were nurtured by Princesses Celestia and Luna. It's even more of a relief they'll be taken care of by all of us. We'll raise them to be sweet, kind and well rounded adults. I await the day they call me their father, but it's no rush. I still need to get to know them and spend time with them." He whispers softly before returning the hug. He helps in wiping her tears away, as the two walked back to the dining room.

As they reentered the dining room, Dynamo nods and looks over towards Eli. "I've known Clockwork for a long time, my friend. She is always truthful in what she says. We are all even in this relationship, in my opinion." He frowns and places a hand under his chin. "Now that you mention that sweetheart, that may prove to be difficult. Hopefully there's a solution to all of this." He says while retaking his seat.

Celestia frowns sadly, nods in understanding. "Trust me, Eli. I've been here for many moon. I've felt I was burdened with worries that I would never get over. My biggest worry was when I banished my sister to the moon. I will never forget that moment and it's something I wish had never happened." She soon smiles and sighs happily at remembering an old memory. "I'm only thankful that my old student, Twilight and her friends, were able to defeat my sister and help her in being set free." She looks to Luna while raising an eyebrow at her. "What are your ideas, Luna? Why do I sense a very bad omen for some reason?" She asks while shivering slightly in worry. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Luna smiles "well, my bed gets awfully empty and lonely a lot of the time, sooo" she giggles "Their free to join me whenever Clocky sleeps with the other for the night" she says "Or I could take a spare room" she says with a giggle, especially as Eli blushed deeply.

"P-Princess, surely you're not suggesting that i..we...uhm.." Eli stutters, truth be told ,he did find the Princess of the Night very beautiful.

Clockwork chuckles "Oh Luna you tease, you're as bad as Tia, but I suppose that could work, at least who-ever isn't with me that night won't feel totally left out"

@,

Dynamo blushes slightly at Luna's idea. "I-I'm not really sure on the idea. I g-guess I don't mind, but it's mostly up to Clocky and Eli think." He says nervously while twiddling his thumbs. He nods in understanding to Clocky's response. A thought had then just occurred to him. "If you are okay with the idea, Clocky, then that leaves just one thing to be answered. Who would stay with you tonight while the other stay with Princess Luna?"

Celestia giggles and shakes her head. "Oh, my dear sister. Only you would make a suggestion like that. It's a nice idea, but you've embarrassed poor Eli and Dynamo." She giggles, but gasps and places a hand over her heart. "That's so mean to make such a claim, Clockwork." She sighs and giggles while shaking her head. "I guess I can't blame you. The rumors of me trolling the ponies at the gala is true. However, it's just so much fun that I just can't pass up the opportunity. The best was with Discord bringing the smooze that one year. That had to have been the best Grand Galloping Gala yet!" She exclaims while finishing her breakfast.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork huffs "That stupid slime thought that because of my automail that I was a 'shiny', as if" she huffs again but then chuckles a little at Luna's expression "Ooor we could all just have a big snuggle pile, my bed's surely big enough for the four of us, even the tall and elegant Princess of the Night" she says with a chuckle, "It'd certainly save on arguments and confusion that may result in your idea Lulu" she suggests.

Eli and Luna both look at each other and smiles "That certainly could work love" Eli says after swallowing a piece of honey glazed bacon "What do you two think? Luna? Dynamo?" he asks them

luna smiles "A much better idea" she says with a nod

@,

Dynamo chuckles slightly at Clockwork's remark. "I've never been to the gala, but that sounds like a crazy story. Whatever this smooze is, I guess it was the life of the party." He felt his ears perk at the mention of his name. He closes his eyes and contemplates on the idea. He opens his eyes and looks towards the others. "If everypony is okay with the idea, then I'm okay with it as well." He says with a nod.

Celestia giggles at the memory. "Oh, yes he definitely was, young Dynamo. It's a shame that the smooze never came back to the gala. It was a lot of fun, but we made sure there wasn't anything shiny for the smooze to have. Hopefully the next gala will be just as much fun as the others." She smiles hopefully, as she nods at the group agreement. "I can allow this, but on one condition. She must remember to keep up with her job as princess of the moon. I won't object to raising the sun and moon from time to time. I just don't want you slacking off now. Is everypony in agreement to this?" She says with a stern look in her eyes.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork grins, because she knew of her husband's secret crush on Luna, because well...secretly she had a crush on her as well. Holding Eli close "A big snuggle pile is fine with me, however, you won't have to worry about Lulu slacking off, I'll be making sure she doesn't slack off. I may not be doing the assignment anymore, but with my own work, I'll make sure that Luna upholds her own"

Luna giggles "Party pooper" she calls Clockwork, poking her tongue out at her playfully and shakes her head "Of course, I wouldn't dream of neglecting my duties as Princess of the Night and Dreams, dear sister, I agree"

Eli nods "I agree as well, so now it's up to Dynamo" he says then looks to the stallion who could have very well stolen his wife's heart "What say you D-Pad? Are we all in agreement?"

@

Celestia giggles at Luna's behavior, but smiles nonetheless. "Thank you, Clockwork. It's a relief in knowing in knowing that. I've heard about your reputation in your automail. You've made quite a name for yourself." She leans over and places a hand on Luna's shoulder. "Now, Luna. Be nice and on your best behavior. Clockwork is allowing you to stay with the group. You don't want to say something rude and ruin your chances now." She says before pulling Luna into a hug. "I'm sorry and I'm glad you take your duties as princess seriously. I've worried about you at times, my sister. I want what's best for you and look out for you. You are my sister and I love you. Never forget that, Luna."

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard someone address him. He looks to Eli and gives him a look of confusion. "I guess you didn't hear me before, Eli. After giving it some thought, I'm okay with it. That's if everyone is okay with it as well." He says while looking at the table. "Why do I sense there is more to it than meets the eye? I guess I won't know until the moment reveals itself." He mumbles quietly so nobody could hear him. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork smiles "Well i do my best to satisfy my customers, whether it's a common pony such as myself, the military or a noble" she says as she sits down to continue eating, it had been quite the eventful two days and she was still a little overwhelmed with everything that had happened. She looks to Dynamo "Dynamo, could you write the letters now please? Before it gets too late and everyone sets off on their missions?" she asks him with a kiss to his cheek.

Eli smiles "Sorry mate, mind was on... other things, so it's all settled then? Excellent, the house is certainly big enough for Luna to have her things moved in here I think, though then again..." he smirks a little "Perhaps, we could move everything to the castle? Maybe even move the workshop  to the castle as well? That way Clocky will have extra security?" he suggests

Luna smiles "Excellent idea Eli, what do you think Tia?"

@,

Dynamo nods as he returns the kiss. "Consider it done, sweetheart." He says as he takes the last bite of his breakfast. He grabs a pen and some letters while filling writing out a message. After making sure he addressed them to the right pony, he presented the letters to the princesses. "Excuse me, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna? We have a couple of friends who we are close with. They are Spitfire, Soarin, Cloudchaser, Thunderlane, and their siblings, Rumble and Flitter. We think they should know about Eli being back. Would it be okay if you can send these letters to them?" He then looks to Eli and smiles apologetically. "That's okay, Eli. You just got back and you still need to rest up. That doesn't sound like a bad idea when you think about it. Do I get to live at the castle, as well? If not, then I understand. I don't want to intrude and all." He asks while glancing at Clockwork and Eli.

Celestia placed a hoof under her chin and nods. "I think that is an excellent idea. It keeps the automail protected and we are all together. It's funny that the little ones will be back at the castle. However, they were mostly raised in the castle to begin with. They'll feel more at home than here. No offense to either of you two." She gives an apologetic bow toward Clockwork and Eli. She looks to Dynamo and nods with a smile. "That will be perfect, Dynamo. It's better for close friends to know instead of not at all, or at a later time. Would you like to send the letters this time, my sister?" She asks while looking over to Luna. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Clockwork smiles and nods "Excellent, well we will still let the little ones sleep, and we will tell them that we all will be returning to the castle soon" she says and finishes her plate, smiling as she leans back and sighs in content.

Luna smiles "Very well, I shall send them, they can all help us move your things,and with Soarin and Spitfire along with us, we can easily move the workshop and everything with no trouble at all" she says as she sends off the letters and hugs Eli closely, before she starts to also snuggle his tail.

@,

Celestia smiles and nods while handing the letters to Luna. "Thank you Luna. It would be easier if Twilight and Spike were here, but it can't be helped." She turns to face Clockwork and nods. "Then it's settled. It will give us time to gather your belongings, so it's good that your children are still sleeping." She finishes her breakfast and puts her plate down. She looks to Dynamo who seems to be lost in thought. "Is something troubling you, Dynamo? It looks like you have a lot on your mind."

Dynamo looks up to see everyone staring at him. He shuffles his feet from the focused staring, but shakes his head. "Nothing is wrong, Princess Celestia. It's just...I don't know if I'm allowed to stay at the castle. I didn't want to intrude, but I wasn't sure, since I'm going out with Clockwork. I guess I'm probably worrying about nothing, but I'm not sure, to be honest." He says as a thought occurred to him. "If Spitfire helps, then I would recommend she carry light stuff. She's pregnant and I don't think it would be wise for her to overdo it." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Luna smiles and giggles "Oh Dynamo dear, of course you are allowed to stay at the castle, I'm sure the pups would love it for you to always be there for them, as is the same with Clocky and Eli, I assume"

Both Clockwork and Eli nod in agreement "We wouldn't have it any other way darling, it is quite clear that the pups love and adore you already, they'd always ask where their daddy Dynamo is, and why he isn't always around like daddy Eli is" she says as she hugs and kisses him softly. 

Luna smiles "See dear, and you have a good point, maybe she can supervise the move?" she asks as she looks up the stairs "such adorable little ones, I am happy that they will still stay at the castle" she says as she nods and smiles, sending off the letters

@,

Celestia smiles and joins her sister in giggling. "You're a silly pony, Dynamo. All you had to do was ask myself, or even Luna. We would love to have you move with the others to the castle. We'll make sure your belongings will be a part of the move. No family member gets left behind now. Do you understand, Dynamo?" She asks while nuzzling him.

Dynamo's ears droop as he smiles softly. He nods as he returns the nuzzle. "I understand Princess Celestia. I guess I felt I would be out of place at the castle. I also didn't want to invite myself without asking. I didn't want to seem rude in a way." He looks to Clocky and Eli, who both nod in agreement. He nods at Clcokwork's remark, as he returns the hug and kiss. "Thank you, sweetheart. It warms my heart to know I have you and the others here. I'm glad the two see me as a dad. I look forward to staying at the castle." He says, before turning his attention to Celestia. "I think Luna has a good point. I can imagine Spitfire not accepting this, but I think Soarin will help her understand."

Celestia sternly nods. "I completely agree with you both. Spitfire may be an excellent leader to the Wonderbolts, but she's not invincible. She shows a great deal of leadership. I don't want anything to happen that will harm her or her foals." She nods at Luna's remark while looking up the stairs. "They truly are adorable, my sister. It's a bit funny that they were not here for very long. The castle will surely be lively with the whole family running around. It's a nice change of pace, in my opinion. It gets boring with sitting on the throne and nothing to do."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork smiles and nods as she uses her magic to start packing things into boxes "It'll be nice to further away from all the smoke and fumes as well" she says as she looks at the newly opened carton of cigarettes and uses her magic to incinerate it to ashes. Eli looks at her "You smoke my love?" he asks, raising an eyebrow, and Clockwork sighs "Used to, trying to quit, but after I lost you during the war, I got so stressed out, it was either that or..." she looks down and feels him placing a paw on her arm "Or self harm, it's okay sweetie, I've been told, but hopefully you won't need to smoke or self harm anymore" she smiles and kisses his cheek "Not with you two and the kids around now, not anymore"

@,

Dynamo smiles while watching Clockwork incinerating the pack of cigarettes. He places a hand on her shoulder and nuzzles her. "I'm very proud of you, sweetheart. I know it's a bad habit to stop, but I know you'll be okay. You've got Eli, myself, the little ones, the princesses and all of our friends. You won't ever have to worry about self harm or bad habits ever again." He kisses her cheek and smiles at her. "We'll always be there for you, Clocky. Always and forever, my love. Never forget that."

Celestia smiles proudly at Clockwork. "I'm glad to see you are changing your ways, Clockwork. I know getting over something, be it a bad habit or bad past is never easy. I can speak from experience, but it gets easier over time. I'm glad you've decided to kick the habit altogether. Luna and I would not really appreciate that at the castle, to be completely honest. She and I would try our best to help you with that smoking problem, but it seems you are on the right track." She takes Luna's hand in hers and nods at her with a smile. "It's just like Dynamo and Eli had said, Clockwork. Luna and I will always be here if you ever need help. You won't have to go through it alone anymore. We are all here for you, if you ever need to talk. The same goes for the rest of us. We are like a family and family should stick together."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork smiles and nods then hears a tiny little yawn coming from the stairs and smiles "Well hello there you two" she says, using her magic to levitate the pups in the air then to tickle them,. making them giggle and smiles. She then levitates them over to her and hugs them closely, nuzzling them "Hey darlings, guess what" she says and kisses their foreheads "we're all going back to the castle and your auntie Lulu is going to be your mama Lulu as well" she says with a giggle.

Eli smiles as he res his head on Luna's shoulder with a sigh and tickles his pups' bellies with a smile "Hey cuties, what your mummy says is true, I know it's going to take some time to get used to, but you'll understand one day when you are older"

@,

Dynamo smiles as he moves over to sit next to Clockwork. He playfully ruffles their manes and chuckles with a smile. "Hey there, my little rascals. It's going to be a lot of fun at the castle. All of us here will be all together. It's just like your daddy said. It will take time, but it'll all work out in the end." He says while smiling at them. "No matter what. I can only hope we can continue this journey together. I want to be there with you, as you continue to grow up, you two." He says while hugging Briar and Lilith.

Celestia smiles and nuzzles the little ones. "I'm truly happy that you'll be staying at the castle. Having you staying at the castle was a lot of fun. Having your parents with us is even better, in my opinion." She giggles and imagines the fun chaos that would commence. She looks to Luna and smirks slightly at Eli resting on her shoulder. "I would be careful if I were you, Eli. My sister was looking for some stallions she talks to from time to time. However, I guess that won't be necessary with you three." She says while looking at the other adult ponies sitting at the table. "Just remember to treat each other right and be lovely and kind towards one another as well." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Clockwork yawns and stretches "Well come on then, I'm stuffed, let us rest up just a little bit before the others get here to help pack things up and move us to the castle" she says softly and walks over to the couch, laying down and closing her eyes. Eli smiles and drapes a blanket over her "You've been through a lot my love, rest up" he says and smiles as he watches his little pups playing with Luna and Tia.

@,

Dynamo nods and stretches, as he took his plate and places it in the sink. He watches and smiles, as Eli places a blanket over Clockwork. "Eli is right, sweetheart. It's been a day and a lot has happened. Just rest up and we'll take care of this. We'll wake you if we need any assistance." He says and chuckles at the little pups, who were playing with Luna and Celestia. He walks over and places a hand on Eli's shoulder. "What do you say, buddy? Ready to pack up and go home? Also, what should we pack? I don't want to pack anything we don't need in case the castle has it." He says while trying to make a mental checklist. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"Well I can suggest that the furniture can either stay here or be sold, there's plenty of furniture at the palace, and it's all plush and corinthian leather as well" Luna says "Clothes is a good thing, not sure about the food, maybe give it to a shelter?" she suggests thoughtfully "There's more than enough food at the palace, just make sure you get some of the pastries and cakes before Tia gets to them, especially when she is in one of her moods"

Eli laughs at that "Oh that's a sight to never miss out seeing, It can be quite hilario.." he then stops when he remembers when Luna pranked him once, shrank him and placed him in among the pastries "It's hilarious, only make sure Lulu doesn't prank you"

@,

Dynamo nods at the suggestion and looks around the room. "I guess we can move this stuff to the palace. That, or we can store it in a garage, so then we can sell them if the need calls upon it." He says while looking to Eli for confirmation.

Celestia nods in understanding. "I believe that to be a wonderful idea. I think we have a sort of rec room. We can store some of the furniture in there for the time being. I think one weekend we can go through the belongings and see what could be sold. We can give some food to shelters, but we should drop by when we do. This way, we can explain the situation and then there won't be any miscommunication between the two parties." She narrows her eyes slightly at Luna. "Well excuse me, dear sister. I cannot help myself if I take all the pastries and cakes. Sometimes I have a late midnight piece of cakes and cupcakes. I think that bad habit started when I took Philomena with me to Ponyville some moons ago. I remember telling poor Fluttershy that Philomena was a phoenix and not from feeling under the weather." She giggles at the memory.

Dynamo leans against Eli while making sure the others didn't hear them. "Is that really true? I never knew that Princess Luna was that much of a prankster. I'll keep that in mind and watch my back from now on." He whispers, as he shivered slightly at the possibility of a prank.