Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sort of work will Sunset look for after graduation?

ManaMinori

I like to think she'll return to Equestria and do something there, but she'll probably just wind up selling mobile apps. Seems to be something she likes, based on official material.

If she doesn't go back to Equestria, she might stay at the school and become a teacher or a counsellor. That way she can keep an eye on the portal and help future students who might become affected by magic leaking out from Equestria. 

Edited by Lucky Star

If she doesn't go back to Equestria, I can see her working for some kind of government agency tracking paranormal oddities due to Equestrian magic slipping into the human world.

i dont think the goverment will understand Equestrian Magic,if they found out she was involve with it ,then shes gonna be captured.

I think it said in one of the books that she is considering being a computer programmer. I would like to see Sunset Shimmer weighing what she would gain/lose if she ever permanently went back to Equestria, and what she actually thinks about the advanced technology of the Human world. I want to see what Princess Twilight thinks of it as well, actually.

She could be a guidance councilor considering she has helped people understand themselves better and uses her own experiences to ensure they don't go down a dark path. Sunset could also consider a career as a mathematician since she is very intelligent and can solve complex problems.

With how obsessed she is about magic, what sort of job do you think she would look for?

The book tell a lot or something (don't remember the name  :-P ), mentions that Sunny is considering to develop apps 

• 2 months later...

I like to think she'll return to Equestria and do something there, but she'll probably just wind up selling mobile apps. Seems to be something she likes, based on official material.

Hahaa, you'd beat me up with that info  :lol: . Judging by that info, maybe she sees herself staying  :huh: