Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What past gen pony merch do you own?

ManaMinori

I have been finding some old gen 1 and Gen 3 treasures in the form of DVD's at my local Goodwill store as of late- The End of Flutter Valley parts 1- 10), My little Pony Puppy and other stories, My Little Pony the Movie, Twinkle Wish Adventures, Pinkie Pie's Special Day, A Very Minty Christmas, and The Runaway Rainbow. Along with that, I have found a g1 cup and g3 activity pack and sticker sheets at the dollar store, and g1 ponies Firefly and Glory at Barnes N Nobles. And a g3 Toola Roola figure someone bought me off eBay. ;)

What past gen pony merch do you guys own?

post-23572-0-94340500-1481258299_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Toys

Movie

Boxset

Shirt

I'm starting to think of getting some accessories like pony wear, G1 and G3 playsets to store and display my more sun vulnerable ponies safely, Princess Tiffany's hat and wand and a couple of bushwoolies. Because I owned one and because the dragon attendants are more expensive and harder to find.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

• 3 weeks later...

Just straight up ponies! I don't really mess with random merchandise, clothing or even accessories. I just like the ponies! I have over 100 G1s, just as many G3s (though they're more accidentally acquired, lol), and a couple G2s. My favorites are G1s though, my most recent find was a 4-Speed at an antique store :)

• Brohoof 1