Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any one want to be in my game

coopster1101

Hello everypony, i'm currently in the process of making an rpg game and would like to know if anypony would like to see their OC included in the game as an extra (Shop keepers, quest givers, and crowders) if you would like to be included please use the attached base

sig-4760719.sig-4760719.sig-4760121.pony

EDIT:please note if you wish to make an apperance in the game I do need you to make the sprite yourself using the base

• Brohoof 1

Hello fellow game developer!  :)

These are 3x4 | 32x32 sprites right?

I've made one for my OC some time ago, but I don't have access to my PC at the moment (currently I'm using my old small notebook). I believe I have it uploaded on Imgur, but the sprite requires some tweaks, due to being outdated anyway.

When I'll be able to get to my PC, then I'll perhaps come back.  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Hello fellow game developer!  :)

These are 3x4 | 32x32 sprites right?

I've made one for my OC some time ago, but I don't have access to my PC at the moment (currently I'm using my old small notebook). I believe I have it uploaded on Imgur, but the sprite requires some tweaks, due to being outdated anyway.

When I'll be able to get to my PC, then I'll perhaps come back.  :catface:

Yes, and thanks

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Hello @coopster1101

Taking into account that you're looking for people to lend their characters for their employment in your game, and furthermore to maintain things more organized, I believe this post would be more suitable in Trixie's Tricks. Therefore, it shall be relocated and a proper prefix of 'OC casting' will be fixed to the topic.

Have a lovely day.

1 minute ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @coopster1101

Taking into account that you're looking for people to lend their characters for their employment in your game, and furthermore to maintain things more organized, I believe this post would be more suitable in Trixie's Tricks. Therefore, it shall be relocated and a proper prefix of 'OC casting' will be fixed to the topic.

Have a lovely day.

Okay sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for fixing the mistake

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, coopster1101 said:

Okay sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for fixing the mistake

Don't worry bud, it's a common error around here. Hope you find enough volunteers. ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...