Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

TBD

Mine would be Mlp fim, Harry potter. DC (pre 52) and marvel (pre marvel now!).

So what is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

• Brohoof 1

Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and The Sims.

The Sims has gone down the toilet, so I'm not as active around there anymore. A decade ago that was my main fandom, though.

Pokémon, been a fan since it all started.

Lord of the Rings, been a fan since I was about 7.

And of course horror, I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, even before I was allowed to watch horror by my parents I was interested and sneaked up at night to watch Tales From The Crypt :P

I was a Halo fan before I was a year old.

No kidding. Halo is a neccesary part of my existence. Halo is what started my passion in music. Halo helped me find out I was autistic. Halo is Me. This fandom will die (unfortunately), but I will be, and always have been, a Halo fan at heart.

Seriously. I'm a bigger Halo fan than brony, and I'm a pretty big brony :D

2581525-the_master_chief_halo_547518_283

Edited by Vlazamal
  • Brohoof 4

I guess pokemon(since pokemon yellow) and Dragon Age(since Origins).  Adding some more, Star Trek and of course Kinnikuman Nisei(or Ultimate Muscle in the english dub).

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 1

Mlp and Pokemon really. I am almost at 2 years now and don't see any stopping with mlp.

And with Pokemon for well over 10 years.

I've also played magic for 7 years now

Edited by alpinefroggy

I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan and it will always be a part of me. I can't imagine life without it to be honest. I've watched the movies more times than I can count and I've been collecting the toys since my earliest childhood.

There is food, water, oxygen and Star Wars; the building blocks of a happy life.  :proud:

• Brohoof 2

...Eh, well, the first fandom I was part of was the Sonic fandom (2013ish), and though I'm not super active in it anymore, I'd still consider myself a Sonic fan.

MLP:FiM is another one. I've been a fan of the show since summer of 2014, and a member of the fandom that winter.

• Brohoof 1

Gargoyles was a very good TV series (kind of like the boys version of MLP).  It was the one fandom pre-fim that I was into the fanfiction from the show.

I have watched Star Trek and Dr. Who, but I am at best light on the fan meter by comparison.

Mario anything. I have played Mario games for as long as I can remember (about 6 or 7, on the N64 initially). Same with Pokémon, though I haven't played since Gen 4 (first game that I ever played was Pokémon Red by my memory).

I've loved anything TF2 since 2012, when I started playing the masterpiece. I love Gmod and SFM films with TF2 characters. Their design was thought out really well.

I've been a brony since 2013, though on the lighter side. I don't ever really watch over 3 or 4 episodes at a time, and I'm about 3/4 of a season behind.

I'm sort of a Whovian and a Trekkie, but didn't get to really watch them a lot. I have thought about getting into anime, but never did.

So yeah, I've been a Nintendo geek longer than anything else.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

There are plenty of fandoms that I am apart of: Nintendo, Sonic, basketball, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, etc...

However, none of them can even compare to the MLP Fandom. I may have been a brony for only 4 1/2 years, but this fandom has been the most meaningful to me, more than any other.

• Brohoof 1