Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

TBD

Honestly, I'm not usually one to stay in a fandom for long periods of time. The only fandom I can think of is FiM, as I've been into it for around four years. I loved G3 as a kid, but I never actively participated in the Pony fandom until now. :P

• Brohoof 1

MLP. I've been a closet brony since 2011, and while my interest in the show has waned, I still read the occasional fanfic, participate in some MLP-related communities (this one and the MLP parts of Reddit,) write excessively long bits of lore, and make vectors for my OCs, so I've been going on five years now.

By contrast, I was in the Sonic fandom for only about three years (2008-2011), and I'm not anything close to being a "member" of other fanbases.

I guess the longest fandom I'm in is The Lion King :D  I've seen it in theaters in 1995 (or was it in 1994? can't remember when in premiered here) but I actively joined an online community in 2005 so yeah that's quite a long time haha

Other than MLP, I've remained in the fandoms of Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Nintendo, Garfield, Sonic the Hedgehog, and a couple of minor ones that don't really have much of an impact on society.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a fan of MLP the longest (I think about three or even four years), and I always come back to it even after taking a break. There's also Attack on Titan, which I've been following for two years or so, and the anime Hetalia, something I've been watching since middle school which introduced me to the wonderful world of fandoms and fan fiction.

You mean beside being a brony for almost 6 years? 

Well 

Star wars

Batman (EVERYTHING BATMAN)

Kingdom hearts (seriously this is most of my life) 

Pretty little liars 

Degrassi (show gets on my nerve but still) 

World of Warcraft. Been at it since I was 9 years old, I'm 19 now. It has been a part of my life longer than it hasn't. I never considered it to be a fandom but I guess it is because I would say I'm a fan of it, just never thought of it like that.

Next would be MLP, for 5 years now. All the way back in '11.

Coincidentally those are the only two fandoms I'm a part of.

I've been a Nintendo fan for as long as I can remember, even if they've been doing a lot of things lately that piss me off, namely remaking Star Fox 64 a billion times

Pokemon, Digimon, MLP, Magic the Gathering, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Harry Potter (Ravenclaw #1!), Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail... I would have at one time said Bleach, but I left that following shortly after the reveal of Butterfly Aizen in the manga (things started getting too screwy for me).

• Brohoof 1

South Park - I've been a fan for more than 10 years. HOMM 3 - I can't exactly call myself a part of the fandom, but my lovestory with this game goes way back to my childhood, and I still play the new fanmade mods.

• 2 weeks later...

MLP

MLP

MLP

ANDDDD MLP

Yeah, MGS, dunno what happens with it now, but a pachinko slot and a zombie survival game dont seem looking good for my fave game series

formula 1 is also more boring now without my fave driver driving there anymore