Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

TBD

Furry for 7 or 8 years and MLP for about half a year. I guess the Warrior Cats fandom might actually be the one I've been in for the longest (pretty much as long as I can remember), but I'm not very active in it any more. I avoid the Wings of Fire fandom like the plague, though the books are really good.

Probably the Pokemon fandom tops the list for me as I've been a fan of the series since the late nineties and never stopped playing the games, it's also the fandom I've spent the most time interacting with online.

MLP's probably the second as I've been a fan since 2012 and never looked back but I haven't really contributed to the fandom in any way other than joining a few sites.

There's also Sonic I guess as I'm a big Sonic fan with it being the first game series I ever played and still being a big fan of most of the games. However I've never really had much interaction or involvement with the fandom particularly.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Been in the MLP:FiM fandom since late 2014 though I wasn't very active initially until earlier this year when I watched every current episode, joined this forum and bought a couple of merchandise. 

Edited by MaresalCakmak

I guess it is the MLP fandom. I am in the fandom since 2012 and even my activity is not that big anymore, I still watch the show, I still write in this forum (but not in the german forum) and I still make MLP vectors and collect MLP artworks. It is also the only fandom I was really deep into it. 

• 4 months later...

Star Wars, gaming, and MLP, although I'm not active in the Star Wars and gaming fandoms - I'm more of just a fan than someone who is actively engaged in fandom activities in the Star Wars and gaming fandoms.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon has definitely been the longest since I was into that when I was very young. One of my birthday parties as a kid was pokemon themed. I used to take my sisters pokemon yellow and play it when she wasn’t home lol.

Mlp,kpop and Sonic are also fandoms I’ve been apart of for awhile. 

• Brohoof 2

Been a horror fan since very near the beginning of my life, that is never going to change.

MLP would have to be the second fandom I'd say I've had the pleasure of being in the longest and by golly, it's been great.

The Alien and Predator universe is a bit more recent, but if we were being technical, I was a big fan of the films and games ever since I was a kid, I still count it lower than MLP though, as I don't actively participate in that fandom, just enjoy the universe and such.

Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon. Been a fan of the Mons for 15+ years. I may still like it when I get old and cranky, and I'll be ranting about how back in the old days, the early gens were the best.