TBD

What is your top fandom(s) that you have stayed the longest and still a fan?

MLP and The Walking Dead...and, does NASCAR count as a fandom? If so that too. :-D

Badges

Fast and Furious. I have been a fan of those movies since I was a little kid.

Furry for 7 or 8 years and MLP for about half a year. I guess the Warrior Cats fandom might actually be the one I've been in for the longest (pretty much as long as I can remember), but I'm not very active in it any more. I avoid the Wings of Fire fandom like the plague, though the books are really good.

Badges

Furry for the last 18 or so years, C&C for the last 18 as well, MLP for the last 7... really about it.

You might say Mario and Zelda for the last 28 if you really stretch things.

Probably the Pokemon fandom tops the list for me as I've been a fan of the series since the late nineties and never stopped playing the games, it's also the fandom I've spent the most time interacting with online.

MLP's probably the second as I've been a fan since 2012 and never looked back but I haven't really contributed to the fandom in any way other than joining a few sites.

There's also Sonic I guess as I'm a big Sonic fan with it being the first game series I ever played and still being a big fan of most of the games. However I've never really had much interaction or involvement with the fandom particularly.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Badges