Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PD's Doodles

Puddle Duck

I was working on a new picture when I found this one in my WIP folder. I slapped some color on the hair, eye and collar to finish it. I have no idea when I originally did this one. The mini is part of a sticker set I was going to make years ago. The other picture should be done in the next few days. It's another picture of Hershey, so no Zelda fanart this time.

Just a note: Commissions are open

llama fin.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

The Starlight Glimmer pic should be done soon. I didn't have computer access for a few days so it took longer than intended. In the meantime here are some really old commissions I did years ago. I have two more old mlp pictures for later featuring an oc pony family and Trotcon doodles of AJ and Pinkie.

from_scratch___fanfic_cover_by_puppet_runo-d5awmxi.png

jinzo__s_commission_by_puppet_runo-d5ba9zu.png

like_a_sir_by_puppet_runo-d5baa25.png

free_form___gift_art_by_puppet_runo-d5jlut8.png

nonstop___commission_by_puppet_runo-d5lek5o.png

sky_flare_by_puppet_runo-d5nchhy.png

Edited by Puddle Duck
typo
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry for the double post, but since this is a new one I'd like to keep it separate. Here is the Starlight Glimmer pic I promised. I drew her up and then added the bottle detail so this one is called Spell Gone Wrong. I'm sick once again so I really just slapped some color on this one to get it out of my queue. I'll probably do the other ponies with bottle designs later.

Starlight Soda fin resized v2.png

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Puddle Duck said:

Name that pony/kirin! Here's some gift art I did on a whim. I got the first two done last night and finished the third today.

:o 

OH MY GOSH!!!! What?! I'm thoroughly surprised! <3 

Thank you, Puddles! All of them are adorable and I love the way you did their eyes and Kiri's necklace. You honestly made my day! :D 

7 hours ago, Cl0udChaser said:

Wow Puddle Duck....you make awesome pictures. I love it. :D

Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, Lady Kiriness said:

:o 

OH MY GOSH!!!! What?! I'm thoroughly surprised! <3 

Thank you, Puddles! All of them are adorable and I love the way you did their eyes and Kiri's necklace. You honestly made my day! :D 

You're welcome! I was hoping you'd like it.

Thanks, I'm going to keep practicing this new style. It's really fun and generally a lot easier. First I have to pick up new nibs. My poor tablet is all scratched up because I didn't notice my nib had gone bad. Of course the nib I like is the one nib that doesn't come with a spare. I have around 8 of the standard black nibs and 3 or 4 felt nibs, but I hate them. I tried the flex nib and never went back.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Despite the fact that this should probably go into my non-pony thread, I'm posting it here. Reason 1: The pony version is the original I built on. Reason 2: I really wanted to share this where more people would see it.

Anyway, I really wanted to show how simple details can change the species of a character. The initial head could easily go pony or dragon depending on coloring. Then I added a new nose for the dog and a third nose was created and used for both the cow and deer. The cow and deer also got their own ears making each of the four animals distinct. I was only going to add the dog, but got carried away.

I titled the original "Finals Week."

head example WIP.png

Edited by Puddle Duck
added info
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some new stuff. The first one is a random pony I drew after talking to a friend about annoying coupon ladies. I noticed after I finished that she looked a bit like Minty. The second on is the wip of my Hershey, Apple Swirl and Puddle Duck in the gen 3 style for a drawing meme.

surly fin resized.png

gen 3 oc ink resized.png

• Brohoof 2