Speed Ball

If you REALLY were in Equestria, what would you TRULY do?

If you were in equestria, how would you live your life there? Also you'd turn into a pony, of course...

Edited by Speed Ball

I would do what was needed to preserve homeostasis I suppose.

:kindness: Cool! That sounds like somepony trying to make a difference here!

Edited by Speed Ball

I would pursue my dreams that were impossible in a non-magical world.

Do something to make others happy and get instantly promoted to royalty. Seriously, their system of monarchy is pretty corrupt, even if Twilight had a prophecy and Cadence…is Cadence.

Look for Spike, and then proceed to cuddle the heck out of him.  :D

Freak out at first and then go find the mane 6 and explain my life to them, then proceed to Hug Starlight and Trixie. I'd like to meet Discord also.

Edited by NightMare Star.

Badges

If you were in equestria, how would you live your life there?

I'd find all of the mane 6 and befriend them.

If I turned into a pony I would get used to walking on all fours lol.

Then I would walk around Ponyville :3

Edited by CamoFanatic123

If i wake up anywhere that isn't the place I went to sleep, I would have a huge panic attack that would probably not stop. Wait, Do they have xanax on other planets?

Badges

If you were in equestria, how would you live your life there? Also you'd turn into a pony, of course...

Meet everypony from the show. Later find a job near Ponyville and save up buy a nice cottage someday. Maybe establish a little family with the mare of my dreams. 

Find Trenderhoof and give him a pat on the back and tell him every little thing's going to be alright.

Mainly become an artist. I know it's generic but really some of the people here would like to meet the mane six. But honestly with me that would be hard to do since Twilight has princess duties so not much time for her Fluttershy and i are both socially awkward. Rainbow is....uh no. I wouldn't have a reason to be around Rarity Applejack is always busy and i admit Pinkie is a little much even for me who likes to make things explode. So i'll just be in the background doing art....things....point is i don't want to pursue things that may not actually happen if you really think about it. So yeah....this was way longer than it needed to be...

Edited by Rebuilt_Dreams

I would definitely open a successful record/music store for all ponies to enjoy. Ideally, DJ Pon-3 would be a somewhat celebrity customer! :D  

Depends. If I liked it there and got along with others, I would try to get a job and make a life for myself there. Hopefully I get the talent and cutie mark i would want.

If I felt i did not fit in.. I would become a traveler and start exploring and mapping Equestria.

Come to think of it, I would rather do that anyway... so explorer pony it is.

Badges

That's a good question.  I'm deeply divided by the following ideas

-Just settle down in Ponyville

-Journey on an adventure

-Serve the Royal Guards and defend the land from invaders

Have you ever noticed how many "what would you do if you were in equestria" questions here are?

Thousonds.

Find a home.

Make nice friends. (Best place to do it)

Live peaceful in there.

Edited by leonbrony17

It all depends. If I'm the first human in Equestria then I'd probably be answering questions about my home land to Equestrian researchers. If not I'd probably be wandering aimlessly looking for a purpose. 

Badges

Freak the fuck out and try to get back to my own world. If I got there, there's bound to be a way back. Unless Equestria lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole, in which case I'm screwed.

I would probably evolutionise equestria into a futuristic/universal civilisation by discovering a way to create and digitise magic making anything possible. Well that's what I was primarily designed for even in this world! :)

Nothing. I would literally do nothing but live a normal life as a Pegasus Mare. I'd meet a handsome stallion, have foals, grow old, and pass on. If I got to meet the mane six, great but I wouldn't make it a priority as my life would already be complete. :)

I would basically be a killer in Equestria, for being a vampire pony.

I would live my life the same way I do it here. Look for some place peaceful, preferably close to non aggressive nature.

Nothing too ambitious.

It all depends. If I'm the first human in Equestria then I'd probably be answering questions about my home land to Equestrian researchers. If not I'd probably be wandering aimlessly looking for a purpose. 

Id probably be walking aimlessly IF _________ wasn't cu_____ me- AHhhh _________ isn't letting me say what I want to say!