Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you REALLY were in Equestria, what would you TRULY do?

Speed Ball

Freak out at first and then go find the mane 6 and explain my life to them, then proceed to Hug Starlight and Trixie. I'd like to meet Discord also.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

If you were in equestria, how would you live your life there? Also you'd turn into a pony, of course...

Meet everypony from the show. Later find a job near Ponyville and save up buy a nice cottage someday. Maybe establish a little family with the mare of my dreams. 

• Brohoof 2

Mainly become an artist. I know it's generic but really some of the people here would like to meet the mane six. But honestly with me that would be hard to do since Twilight has princess duties so not much time for her Fluttershy and i are both socially awkward. Rainbow is....uh no. I wouldn't have a reason to be around Rarity Applejack is always busy and i admit Pinkie is a little much even for me who likes to make things explode. So i'll just be in the background doing art....things....point is i don't want to pursue things that may not actually happen if you really think about it. So yeah....this was way longer than it needed to be...

Edited by Rebuilt_Dreams
  • Brohoof 1

Depends. If I liked it there and got along with others, I would try to get a job and make a life for myself there. Hopefully I get the talent and cutie mark i would want.

If I felt i did not fit in.. I would become a traveler and start exploring and mapping Equestria.

Come to think of it, I would rather do that anyway... so explorer pony it is.

• Brohoof 2

Have you ever noticed how many "what would you do if you were in equestria" questions here are?

Thousonds.

Find a home.

Make nice friends. (Best place to do it)

Live peaceful in there.

Edited by leonbrony17
  • Brohoof 1

Freak the fuck out and try to get back to my own world. If I got there, there's bound to be a way back. Unless Equestria lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole, in which case I'm screwed.

• 5 weeks later...

It all depends. If I'm the first human in Equestria then I'd probably be answering questions about my home land to Equestrian researchers. If not I'd probably be wandering aimlessly looking for a purpose. 

Id probably be walking aimlessly IF _________ wasn't cu_____ me- AHhhh _________ isn't letting me say what I want to say!