Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you REALLY were in Equestria, what would you TRULY do?

Speed Ball

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

if they had the technology we have in our world, I'd be happy to live there. Otherwise, it'd get boring pretty quick

Don't worry, I think ponies would be happy to give you their meat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hahahaha I can't believe I worded it like that omg it sounds so bad

Edited by DatBronyGuy

13 hours ago, Lenny said:

if they had the technology we have in our world, I'd be happy to live there. Otherwise, it'd get boring pretty quick

Don't worry, I think ponies would be happy to give you their meat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I could happily accept a lower technological level. Why you may ask? Because BOOKS! As long as I can get my hooves on books, I can forget the internet.

As for meat, I could make the switch to being a vegetarian. It would be easy considering if I now had a pony body, I'd have a pony's digestive tract. Meat eating would cause serious problems. Besides, I love a good salad! Plus, they have a dairy industry, so milk, eggs and cheese are permitted.

Back to books. I think I could be a writer there as well (Hopefully I'd be a Unicorn, so I didn't have to hold my pen in my mouth!) My sort of fiction could be accepted there.

^_^

Flip out for hours. And pinch myself everyday. 

After I get past thinking it's a dream, pursue my art career. I hope ponies want drawings of ponies and anthropomorphic stuff XD

Had you asked me this a couple of years ago, I would have said "If it's the pilot, make the Mane 6 never exist, replaced instead with the Mane 7.  But if it's the current time in-show, then still befriend the Mane 6."

Getting asked now though, I'm gonna say what I plan to do when I finally return to Equestria (if my theory is right); take down whoever it was who banished almost all of Equestria's populace to our Earth and took over Equestria back in 2001.  After that, I would pull my two foals out of whatever statis sleep they're in right now, then return to my normal life in Equestria from before I was banished here (and listen to the glorious sound of a 90's computer boot-up [assuming one of my PCs in Equestria survives Equestria being abandoned for so many years]).