Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you REALLY were in Equestria, what would you TRULY do?

Speed Ball

I would leave behind this world, only taking with me what of use i can (as far as knowlage)

upon joining their world, wander into a secluded place, make a home... and watch them all...(not creepy like...)

i would also do the following, time alloted...

nerd out with twi

run/fly/go with dash

help upkeep, cook, and eat apple things with jack n mac

join the cmc, and help them with things

LISTEN TO ZECORA, A LOT...

design some new "survivalistic" styles with rarity

party with pinky

tresure hunt with DD

...sing with fluttershy (hidden away so we dont fret)

and many more, for each day there would be more than a seasons worth of ponies and the things they do.

but basicaly i would go there to do as they do, and..... ya.... I would probably die of shock, or happiness... before I even took my first breath...

I don't say this with malice, but...This topic is such a tease...lol

Well first thing's first I'd want to find out how permanent my arrangements were. Was this an accident Celestia's going to sort out tomorrow, or am I here full time now? If it is in fact a full time gig, I'd take up photography, follow the Wonderbolts and sell photos of their shows, and hopefully do a good enough job to get their attention. Perhaps work for a weather team in the meantime to help make ends meet. And to be perfectly honest... I don't see any way I DON'T go to Ponyville at some point for fresh apples and a good pie, and to poke around the library and see what I can find.

Edited by BlueStreak98

Freak the fuck out and try to get back to my own world. If I got there, there's bound to be a way back. Unless Equestria lies beyond the event horizon of a black hole, in which case I'm screwed.

Why on earth would you want to come back? It's like heaven there. I don't know if I would rather go there or to the monster girl quest universe... hmmmm

• Brohoof 1

Well if I was sent to a completely different dimension, I would probably freak out, and try to find a way home.

I would eventually have to get accustomed with how Equestria works, so I wouldn't do anything really bad or anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Why on earth would you want to come back? It's like heaven there. I don't know if I would rather go there or to the monster girl quest universe... hmmmm

For one thing, the Internet. Hell, technology in general is a good reason for me to want to come back. My most important reason to come back would be my girlfriend, though.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't stay for very long as I would immediately head over to Twilight's castle, ask her if I could use the portal, and go through it to the human world where Sunset and the others reside. I'd also become a younger human as opposed to my proper age allowing me to experience things all over again. Granted, it wouldn't be perfect as it would mean going through high school again, but I suppose some things just pose a problem.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't stay for very long as I would immediately head over to Twilight's castle, ask her if I could use the portal, and go through it to the human world where Sunset and the others reside. I'd also become a younger human as opposed to my proper age allowing me to experience things all over again. Granted, it wouldn't be perfect as it would mean going through high school again, but I suppose some things just pose a problem.

I would want to do the same. .3.

Also, I would make Sunset and Twilight accidentally kiss. :3

Edited by Aya. K.
  • Brohoof 1

Well now I will introduce myself in a classic way. Then I will gather all the technology

there is in this world and then craft my own mothership that I once had in the human

world I was manipulating. Still, once I do that and gather all the power there is needed from to 

create my own sword. Which one was it? Oh yes, The Universe Sword. Haha, please I

have

no intention on destroying everything in sight right away. I rather play with the people

you like or hate. Maybe more than just one mere

world is not enough. As I am more formidable and indestructible than any bad habit

Equestria endured. >XD

For now I will be 

observing far far from space in my undetectable mothership. So, yeah I rather do that and

be in space to see what tragic events take place there.

Then maybe manipulate others to attack each other. :huh: 

Why, cause I get bored. I'm pretty sure Chaos likes this too. Hm, I could partner up with

her. Hm....  :dry: 

Edited by Unovas

I would friend the mane six (or at the very least Pinkie and Dash), then get crazy good at flying to race Dash, only to lose by a nose and be proud that I lost by that little.

Then, I would find a job, a nice mare to have a family with (or a herd, depends), and settle down into a nice weather pony's job.

• 3 months later...

I would first try to get bits somewhere (Pickpocket travellers but only rich ones) then I would go on to design weapon blueprints such as firearms, then I would probably learn about Equestrian culture, then I would try to get laid, then I would become a gun for hire with my guns designed for horses and At the end I would attempt to eliminate the princesses with my musket sniper rifle. Pretty much destabalize Equestria.

I am not quite sure actually. Nothing too driginal, just look around and try to get my life going there:D

learn to fly. I'd be a pegasus of course, but no clue how to fly and Ive never been on a plane so I dont know what thats like flying anyway!

Also track down the Apple food and figure out why Dashie thinks the Cider is so good. 

On 12/10/2016 at 5:44 PM, Speed Ball said:

If you were in equestria, how would you live your life there? Also you'd turn into a pony, of course...

If I was a unicorn or pegasus I would live out my days as a super hero. If I was a Earth Pony I would just give up. Because being an Earth pony is terrible. Unless I had a pony girlfriend, then it wouodn't be so bad.

if they had the technology we have in our world, I'd be happy to live there. Otherwise, it'd get boring pretty quick

On 6/12/2017 at 4:56 PM, DatBronyGuy said:

Probably freak out a lot and wander the world looking at how to get out I could not live without fingers or meat lol

Don't worry, I think ponies would be happy to give you their meat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Brohoof 1

I can't imagine Equestria would be horribly different from our world. I would probably do what I'm passionate about- and that would either be piercing and body modification- or writing!~ I could see my pony-self as a writer just as much as I could see her being a body piercer. Imagine all the cool mares and stallions sporing their radical ear piercings done by me~!