Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony got any birthmarks?

Miss

To be honest, I'm not sure if I have any significant birthmarks - at least I haven't found any so far. However, for a long time I believed that the scar that was left behind by a vaccine on my left hip was some sort of a "watermark of an authentic me", but it turned out it wasn't even a birthmark. I was disappointed.

As far as I can tell, I don't have any birthmarks. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad knowing that I don't have even one while many others apparently do.

I have a white birthmark on the front of my left ankle. I'm naturally very, very pale so I have to spend practically every day outside under the summer sun for it to show up. Of course, because I'm so pale I try to avoid extended time in the sun. It looks a bit like a horse's head. When I was around 3 I told everyone it meant I could run fast.

When I was a baby, I had a light line that traced my right collarbone, and it ran all the way down the center of my chest and stomach. It's faded quite a bit now, but I think it's pretty cool! :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, there's one, I hadn't thought of before.
I have some white spots on my teeth.
That may not sound like a birthmark, but regardless of how my teeth change, those spots are always bright neon white.
My dentist tells me its from 'hypercalcification'.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was a baby, I had a light line that traced my right collarbone, and it ran all the way down the center of my chest and stomach. It's faded quite a bit now, but I think it's pretty cool! :)

That sounds pretty like if you got in a fight and you were avoiding someone with a samuri sword and they just barely touched you but it is healed up now XD

As far as I can tell, I don't have any birthmarks. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad knowing that I don't have even one while many others apparently do.

Nah just birthmarks. Nothing special really.

I have a very faint one on my left hip, about the size of a dime. I like it but you can't see it unless I drop my drawers.  :o

If it's the size of a dime and faint I doubt you be able to see it even if you drop your drawers XD

you would probably have to point it out too ahaa

• Brohoof 1

I have a big birthmark on my right cheek. In elementary people always asked me what it was. Now i end up forgetting about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes I do... On my wrist actually. I never paid much attention to it. My friend recently pointed out that it looks like a fish and I'm embarrassed to admit but she isn't wrong! :blush::please::lol:

That actually sounds pretty cool.

I have a big birthmark on my right cheek. In elementary people always asked me what it was. Now i end up forgetting about it.

That was me with my bald spot on my head. In elementary school and in middle school everyone pointed it out but people stopped and then I grew my hair out pretty long so now forget it is even there.

I have some and I also have scars :3

Well scars don't count XD but I have a few too

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...