What Are Your Thoughts On Snow?

Kaneki

I don't mind it.  I used to hate shoveling it but I live in an apartment mostly now so it does not bother me that much anymore.  It makes for some cool pictures though in the countryside but in the cities it looks really nasty sometimes.  I like skiing though so overall I would say I like it most of the time.

I really like snow. Perhaps because I like cold weather better than hot, but also because it's rare where I live and very beautiful.

I can sit half an hour just watching the snow falling outside, it's very relaxing. 

I got that hey-ooooh now listen what I say-oh

Do you like snow? If so, why? I love the snow because it reminds me of snowcones and childhood, but I hate how icy it gets, because I walk to a lot of places (since I live close to pretty much everything) and road/sidewalk salt only goes so far.

Well I don't live around snow, so when I see it I MUST PLAY IN IT. I only got snow where I live once and that was 2 years ago on the last day of the year. I had fun.

It rarely snows where I live, so it makes me quite happy when we do get some! I taken a trip up to a mountain range before and loved throwing snowballs, making snow angels, and building a snowman. That being said, I prefer not to be out in it for long periods of time because I'm not as accustomed to the cold. :please:

• Brohoof 1

It snowed here at school twice last year, not much but enough to last for about a day. Back home a bit further north and inland it usually snows about 2-3 times over winter, usually enough to get a few days off from school (and on rare occasions, a whole week). Snow is a lot of fun to go sledding and make a snowman.There was always one hill behind the house that was quite good for sledding. 

Snow is very rare in my country of Israel. It only snows in certain conditions and places. I think the only time I came across actual snow was once when I was on a school trip that took us to a ski resort based on a mountain, and even then in winter it wasn't a certainty that we'd get a snowy mountain.

Edited by Invincible

Hey there, @@Cloggedone

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it a bit more context.

I have always enjoyed the snow. I find it to be utterly beautiful. I love how it looks when it falls from the sky- it makes me feel tranquil. I have always preferred the colder weather over the warmer weather and it always excites me when the first snow of the year hits. But even with all of that being said, I still don't like driving in it.

^_^

dont get snow often in my hometown. Im still waiting for it to snow on my birthday again. its only done that twice in my lifetime, when I was born and when I was 5. It came close in 2009, but the snow melted by the time my birthday actually came round. booooooo

I do love snow but I also hate it. I love it in general and I try and make snow sculptures, but I hate it when Im going to work or travelling and I hate winter sports. Absolutely despise ice skating and skiing. 

We had to drive up to Scotland a few weeks ago for a con and driving through the Lake District was magical! Id never seen so much snow. Now i want to book a Christmas holiday up there just to enjoy the snow and have a white Christmas. WE'VE NEVER HAD ONE! 

I like the snow because we couldn't see much snow throughout the year maybe and this winter appeared to be colder than before. We expect snow within two days and i am already excited. I live in a place where many climates live at the same time by the way :)

I am not a lover of snow. For one thing, it makes everything cold. The other is that I have to go out and shovel the driveway every time a fresh batch falls down from the clouds. I thrive in the heat which is why I much prefer summer.

Hey there, @@Cloggedone

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it a bit more context.

I have always enjoyed the snow. I find it to be utterly beautiful. I love how it looks when it falls from the sky- it makes me feel tranquil. I have always preferred the colder weather over the warmer weather and it always excites me when the first snow of the year hits. But even with all of that being said, I still don't like driving in it.

^_^

Thanks for that - I probably should've done that but thanks anyway! :)

Sometimes I wish we would get the snow they get in the northern part of my state. The lake makes the snow up there a lot early in the year. :P

I'd prefer snow anytime and anywhere. I can't stand the sunlight especially in the afternoon. Its always give me this headache.

As long as I don't have to drive, I love snow. I love to hike through a snowy landscape. Sadly that the last 3 winters was so mild here in germany that snow was a rarity. And it seems that the upcoming winter will become not better. I miss a really cold and snowy christmas time like 2010 or 2012.

Living in Texas it doesn't snow around here much. To me it has an overwhelmingly calming effect and there is nothing better than wrapping up in a warm blanket in front of the fireplace with a hot cup of joe.