Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much of a Brony are you?

Lyra Heartstrings1

Not much I guess. I've seen all the episodes I think? Some twice.

I am going to buy a shirt for myself soon, and 2 for friends for Chanukah. I don't have any of the toys from the show, but I do have quite a few ponies from before the show came out (like G3, G1 and Mcdonalds toys) and two older My Little Pony t-shirts-- one has Applejack on it, but it's not the FIM version of her, it's from before that. I need to find the other shirt because I actually think it kinda looked like Twilight Sparkle but I might be remembering wrong, it's been a while since I've seen it.

I am going to a brony meetup in a week, I guess that's something?

Oh I also put the 12-pack of the FIM toys on my Xmas wish list. :D

Edited by Neko-Chan

Well, lets see. I've watched all of the episodes twice now. I'm thinking about starting my third time through just to watch while I'm doodling, because I want to learn how to draw ponies! I just bought my first shirt. I don't own any toys, but I'm asking for the pinkie pie ornament that I saw at the mall for Christmas. Oh! And Pinkie Pie is my background on my phone, my iPod and my computer. :)

I would say I'm certainly more of a fan of MLP:FiM then a lot of other things that I am into. I mean, I like it more then Pokemon and I have like, 5 pikachu shirts....just because they are cute. :wub:

I'm what many may consider to be obsessed with the show. I have ponies on my mind just about all the time, I spend hours on pony related sites and making videos. I'm not that open about ponies around my family but I have no problem telling just about everyone else. Anypony share a similar situation?

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

I'm getting pretty close to hardcore I've seen all the episodes twice, I have a whole ponies theme on my computer (Desktop, screensaver, browser skin and that ponify app), I just bought a shirt, and I have all the McDonalds toys. I think this is going to turn out like my Pokemon obsession. I have boxes and boxes of Pokemon stuff.

I would say I am above medium, I've seen each episode at least 10 times, (Starting to loose count, and the newest ones aren't up that high yet as they are new XD) I am collecting shirts, I draw many ponies in my spare time, and then there are my pony/Equestria lucid dreams. But I am inching my way to hardcore more and more it seems. ;)

I've watched every episode twice. A few three times.

Feeling Pinkie Keen I'll admit I've probably watched like five or six times. :P I love that one.

I don't have any merchandise. I really want get a custom t-shirt with this image on it if I can track down the original artist and get permission.

Posted Image

I also have a pretty pony specific youtube channel. I've done a bunch of fandub vocal covers of the MLP songs. It's quite fun. :)

Rainbow Dash shirt in the mail.

Desktop, phone has a Pinkie sticker, RainbowCrash's 8bit theme for a ringtone.

The Celestia blanket.

Facebook picture is a ponified Last Supper.

Yeah, I like this show.

• 8 years later...
On 11/27/2011 at 12:06 AM, Lyra Heartstrings1 said:

I've watched all the episodes 5 times! :3

Planning on getting all the pony toys :]

At the time you posted that, I had around 250+ G1 MLP pony toys. But that doesn't count does it? :mlp_icwudt:

Well, I have watched the entire series 1 time in total, counting with Season 9. I am planning to be a really "hard core" Brony, but until then, I need to find time to watch the series a few more times. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really sure how I would rank myself. I've watched most episodes several times and I've collected a fair amount of the merchandise. I guess I could be just be considered "dedicated."

• Brohoof 2

I haven't been able to watch the whole series, only from 1 to 5 full, the rest just some random episodes and the movie. And the EQG.

But I watched lots of other brony stuff like:

Ponies the anthology

Two best sisters play

Remembrance

Lullaby for a princess

Friendship is witchcraft

Bronies react

4everfreebrony

Watchpony

Pony.mov

Pony python and the holy grail

My little dashie

Fluttershy googles herself (both)

Rythm is magic.

Songs:

Friendship by Aviators

Discord (Duh)

Sister hate

Proud to be a brony (fusion remix)

Pony swag

20% cooler

Join the herd

September

Rainbow factory

Nightmare night PMV

Brony polka. (Animated James)

• Brohoof 2

A weird one. I ragequit halfway into season 9 getting so mad at it, and never finished it, never finishing the show and I don’t intend on ever finishing it. Hadn’t even watched a good portion of S8. Reading the 4chan leaks last year more or less gotten me to disregard the second half of the show almost entirely, save for some exceptions like the first half of S7, the movies, and specials like Best Gift Ever and Rainbow Roadtrip(which I consider the finale). Similarly I saw most of EQG, save for Sunset’s Backstage Pass, as I was let down by the last two specials, so much that I didn’t want to watch it. But I did watch Holidays Unwrapped which I really enjoyed. So yeah, I was burned pretty bad by both so I guess with me hating it I could qualify as a “not as much as I used to be” fan, though I probably lean towards EQG given I still gave it’s non-ending a chance 

Now the part that gets weird is that it was after all that where I started buying more Pony merch, even openly. Buying more figures, the EQG Minis, even some of the comics. Been enjoying the comics more and the recent Stop-motion shorts have been a real treat. I kinda hate myself for actually getting invested in merch after everything was all done, including me swearing off the show :p

• Brohoof 2

I've never called myself a brony, just a fan of the show. I've seen nearly every episode of FiM, except the finale. Also haven't watched the movie. Eventually I'll get around to it. My interest in the show has faded a lot, tho I still enjoy the fanmade animations and the shorts from Hasbro.

Pony merchandise I own:

• Rainbow Dash and Applejack coffee mugs
  • Twilight Sparkle plush
  • Sticker of Twilight's cutie mark on my telescope

Not so much now, I was a huge fan back during the show's prime during 2013-14, but as the years went on, I slowly started to lose interest as the show hardly ever evolved and it became clear that the the franchise was more interested in selling toys than making a decent show, I haven't watched the final 2 seasons and I haven't had any reason to since I've moved on to other projects, but despite all this, the show will always have a place in my heart.

• 2 weeks later...

I never associated myself with a level but I would consider myself a big fan. I collect high quality merchandise, watched the show religiously, still discuss it even after it has ended, and will always love it.

• Brohoof 1

I would consider myself full-blown pegasister and then some. I openly express my love for pony without shame. ^_^ I own a couple pony shirts, collect the toys and plushies, have pony decals on my truck, and also an Applejack mini plushie and a Rainbow Dash one hanging from the passenger-side sun visor. I also watch the show in front of my family (I will admit though I do sometimes feel a bit weird watching MLP when my parents are in the room :awwthanks:). 

• Brohoof 3

So if you want to be a pegasister, but being a guy, like me, does that mean I am a brony already? Or is it a extreme case of wanting to be completely opposite to everyone?

• Brohoof 1

I’m pretty obsessed with the show.  Never really called myself a brony though as I never really interacted a whole lot with the fandom side of it.  I did attend an MLP party at anthrocon in 2012 though. 

I have quite a bit of merchandise and still plan on adding more to it! 

I don’t want to say never, but I highly doubt I’ll ever like I show again in the same way I like MLP.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Super hardcore. I’m not open of being a brony because it’s no one else’s business, but watched the show, got lots of books, Pony Life, EG, and my toy collection is predominantly filled with horse :fluttershy:. Hell, I even got some Comic Con exclusives a couple of months back :kirin:

• Brohoof 3