Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much of a Brony are you?

Lyra Heartstrings1

Ummm ...

I'm not sure if I can call my self super hardcore, but I'm definitely into MLP:FiM. Within 9 months I have seen the show almost two times, 2017 Movies and some of EqG Movies. I have joined the fandom, I' consuming a lot of the art, I have also started to learn to do draw myself and made friends here. I'm spending a lot of time in the fandom. 

I don't have merchandise yet, well except one Rainbow Cup :>

• Brohoof 1

On 2011-11-26 at 6:06 PM, Lyra Heartstrings1 said:

Post how hardcore you are, yenno?

Like, if you collected ALL the mlp toys.

Watched the episodes over 20 times.

Collect tons of mlp shirts, stuff like that! ^_^

I'll go first,

I've watched all the episodes 5 times! :3

Planning on getting all the pony toys :]

Ah. A 2011 post. I think I would watch every single episode in the show so far before a new season released. But this has become increasingly difficult as we got more seasons. I think I watched season 1 at least five times, but I am not completely sure.

I have purchased quite a bit of MLPFIM merchandise: all 4DE plush toys except for alicorn Twilight with wings closed and Dr. Hooves with eyes fully open, many issues of the comic though by no means all of them, Elements of Harmony volumes 1 and 2, the Journal of the Two Sisters (however I have not actually read the three aforementioned books), several Funko figures (the Vinyl Collectibles, none of the Pop figuress), Guardians of Harmony figures, at least one figure that was designed by someone in the fandom (I think), some figurines based on the movie, and various other figures... I believe that is everything. I estimate that I have spent up to 1000USD on MLP merchandise over the years.

I have spent quite a bit of time drawing MLPFIM fanart and, to a much lesser extent, fan songs (though I only ever published one complete song about eight years ago).

I enjoyed looking at drawings, listening to songs and watching animations made by the fandom. The following are the only fan fictions I remember reading: Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, only a part of Sweet Apple Massacre (I thought it was better to not finish reading it), and a part of Octavia Takes The Bus (I think I meant to read all of it but never did).

Am not much of a fan of EqG and I do not care for Pony Life.

I think I was intensely interested in the show and the fandom from 2011 to 2017; I am still interested in the show but not nearly to the same extent as I once did. I may end up being wrong about this, but I do not expect I will ever be as invested in another show or fandom as I did for MLPFIM.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 1

I consider myself a fairly big fan - I never thought I would do RP, collect 5K of the cards, watch the episodes of the main show multiple times (certain eps are up there in the 10s/20s but I have watched the whole thing twice and am getting towards a third), the specials, movies, all of EqG and Ponylife and buy a plush that is almost large enough to ride around on :3

There are quite a few bronies who are bigger fans - especially on the toys (I have never liked the toys for the intended audience), but I am happy with the level of pony I am at.

if you asked younger me, she'd say pretty hardcore :ButtercupLaugh:

present me, not as much, I still rewatch some episodes from time to time, consume fan content, tho I am having a harder time purchasing pony merch and official toys cuz it's p expensive :yeahno: (wish I had the mlp cards, someone mentioned them and...damn, I wish I had some)