Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would (Insert name) be in Canterlot High

Voidlex

I have been wondering for a bit as to who the adults would be in Canterlot High, like villains (Chrysalis, Sombra, Discord, Tirek) since the princess were Principal and Vice principal. And even if they are villains, they would still be in the Equestria girls dimension.  :pout: 

Go ahead and add any other characters that come to mind!  :love: 

Some people in their fanfiction have depicted Sombra as a professor at Crystal Prep. I myself have often thought of Discord as being the superintendant just to make it ironic that the Spirit of Chaos' human counterpart was someone who had order as his main focus given his position in the school district.

King sombra= Political leader

Queen Chrysalis= Headmistress in a strict alchemy school.

Triek= A greatest  and famous pro-wrestler (egoistic much(?))

Discord=  A con-artist 

All these jobs has a potential to lead them to have flaws and still keep them in a villain category. (except Discord, he's neutral) 

King Sombra's human counterpart is a Lex Luthor-type business mogul who gains interest in Equestrian Magic.

Tirek is the head of a mafia-type crime syndicate

Chrysalis is the leader of CHANGELING, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world (hehe. See what I did there?). Expect her to wear your typical villainess femme fatale jumpsuit, or a t least, a g-rated version.

Gilda is a motorcycle enthusiastic student from Griffonstone High and juvenile delinquent

Starlight Glimmer is a scientist who begins studying Equestrian Magic.

Mayor Mare is (surprise surprise) The mayor of Canterlot City.

Soarin and Spitfire are members of the Wondercolts Soccer/Football team

• Brohoof 1

I prefer to think characters like Chrysalis, Discord, Sombra, etc... would remain supernatural entities except with a humanoid appearance. That is, Discord would still be a Chaos spirit, Chrysalis would still be a changeling, etc... an idea I had for Sombra would be that he is an infamous occultist and former king from a long time ago, those with magical knowledge(like Zecora) would know the truth, that he is still alive and preserving himself with dark magic and updating his persona every 100 years. One idea I had would be that the mansion of his last incarnation is still standing in the Everfree Forest, abandoned and full of mystery and dark secrets waiting to be discovered. If they ever made a series, something like that could be the focus of the occasional episode.

I wonder who here has seen me bring up my fan-made ideas for the series before and am sick of me bringing them up. :P