Sign in to follow this  
lvivtotoro

Problem with "Daring Do and the Ring of Destiny"

If Rainbow Dash is mentioned in the book and is literally on the cover, won't that be a bit suspicious?

OMG YOUR RIGHT . Yet at the daring do convention no one said anything about rainbow dash.

I'm guessing all the readers just assumed that Rainbow Dash was just a new made up character for the story.

Also keep in mind Rainbow herself cosplayed so she wasn't as recognizable.

Despite everything, the Mane six don't seem to be recognized for their heroics in saving Equestria...However, other than just that RD also won the best young flyer competition, and she became a Wonderbolt before going to the convention, so even then she should be recognized for that.

Maybe Daring used a fake name for Dash in the story? She's still on the cover though...Unless she's not? The only copy of the book we've seen was RD's, what if she got a special copy with her on the cover, while everypony else got a copy with some different-looking version, where her appearance was changed too?

it could have been a limited edition cover... or something like that.

OMG YOUR RIGHT . Yet at the daring do convention no one said anything about rainbow dash.

If you read the RL books, I'm quite baffled how no pony made a witness statement that these books aren't fictional :huh:? I mean, seriously. How come that not a single pony from a WHOLE convention ever stated that this some shit happened and some other shit, with Daring Do USING HER ACTUAL NAME? It' beyond me