Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

zerox

I don't really go to places like Mcdonald's anymore.

I go out to eat to places like La Rosa's and other sit down places that while not high art or class or anything, are not literal fast food joints.

And at most that would be once a week. 

I have been drinking 1,5l of Pepsi/Coca Cola daily for the past 13years now. haven't gotten diabetes yet

Sometime you have case of diabetes in a family, when "a lot" of your relatives have it, you're more lucky (well "lucky") to have diabetes.

Genes are a bunch of asshole y'know...

• Brohoof 1

Infrequently. I go to In-N-Out or Habit Burger sometimes but I avoid McDonalds like the plague.

OHHH YES. I love In-N-Out. Had it for the first time when I went out to San Francisco for a high school graduation trip (as a gift). DELICIOUS! :D

OHHH YES. I love In-N-Out. Had it for the first time when I went out to San Francisco for a high school graduation trip (as a gift). DELICIOUS! :D

Habit Burger is better though, but people likely don't know what I'm talking about, because Habit Burger only has 147 fast food stores in the US (148 now since we have one in Irvine). You can find more of them around California.

Habit Burger is better though, but people likely don't know what I'm talking about, because Habit Burger only has 147 fast food stores in the US (148 now since we have one in Irvine). You can find more of them around California.

Ah, okay, will have to try it next time I go out there.

Culver's is also good. It's a thing out of Wisconsin and is mostly around the middle part of the US. They have 50+ locations where I'm from (Indiana).

nope... 

i actually can't eat at fast food places anymore 

so little about myself i was morbidly obese at some point and i went from 120kg to 60kg and part of that was cutting fat and oily foods from my diet so now if i go to say KFC it just goes straight through me i'll spend the next day on the toilet so i don't eat them 

we do have other restaurant chains here but they're more gourmet compared to US food any way like Grill'd and Seasalt we also have Nando's but i don't know if that counts as Gourmet 

@Holy Sword Excalibur, I would like to ask you a question.You said that you work Burger King. Do you know where the meats come from ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThhfLvR4Wo8
  • Brohoof 1

Once every weekend. 2 large fries, hot fudge sundae, large coke and thats it. Same for burger king minus the hot fudge sundae but with those Cinamelts or whatever they are called. BK and MD's at basically the same for me. 

@Beartice There's no link with the topic but your avatar match so well with my music, it's perfect  :lol:

Carl's Jr. and Sonic Drive-in are my go-tos for fast food, they cost about the same but Carl's Jr. burgers have a lot more flavors

There's no link with the topic but your avatar match so well with my music, it's perfect   :lol:

Hardee's and Sonic Drive-in are my go-tos for fast food, they cost about the same but Hardee's burgers have a lot more flavors

Corrected for my region, since they're called Hardee's where I live.

I don't eat McDonald's, but my husband and I usually get take away twice a week. We run errands on Thursday and Friday so it's easier to do that. More often than not we grab a pizza on Thursday since the pizza place is the closest eatery to the comic shop. Four slices last me all day so it's great. Friday is usually a mushroom and swiss burger (just the burger) from Steak N Shake or a chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

I prefer to not eat fast food because it is all pure shit, but if there's nothing else around I will. McDonald's, not even once a month, I actively avoid it, as where with others they are at least edible.

• Brohoof 1

unfortunately for me, I have an McD at the bottom of my street, but I'm in an area where I can have whatever I want and I try not to eat McD these days considering I have a wide choice of foods to eat. but if I were to eat McD I would have it on occasions (friends visiting me, going out of town, that sort of thing)

as a side note, I'm scared for life on their pickles in their burgers ... I will NEVER eat a pickle at a fast food place, and the reason being is I use to work for the very McD at the bottom of my street (funny enough) and how they were using them and disposing of them was disgusting

Pretty much never. I may get a shake at the drive though once a month, at most. But the food is so cheap I might as well save my money.  When I was workign int he next town over I would go to Culvers. Quality burger place. Though since I now work close to home I don't really bother. 

the nearest mcdonald's to me is <20min away by foot. there are 3 mcdonald's' in my city

Lucky you! You want to hear a sad thing? It's a good thing I can't drive because if I could I imagine whenever someone would open the passenger side door a huge mountain of assorted wrappers and cans and empty fast food bags would fall out.

• Brohoof 1

I've been on a Taco Bell binge because of that darn $5 cravings deal box.... it is so good!

I prefer to not eat fast food because it is all pure shit, but if there's nothing else around I will. McDonald's, not even once a month, I actively avoid it, as where with others they are at least edible.

You are right though it IS best to avoid fast food... I am such a hypocrite :/ but I do need to stop as well. It isn't healthy at all.