Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

zerox

Until recently I basically haven't had fast food in a decade. But since starting the night-shift there's been moments where I forgot or didn't have the time to pack a lunch so I'll end up going over to McDonalds to get a Big Mac or some Chicken Nuggets. And even then it's an uncommon occurrence, maybe once every other month or two.

Subway though is something like once or twice a week when I'm at school because they got a place right there on campus and it's quick, easy, and I'm more comfortable with Subway than I am Pizza Hut.

Edited by AaronMk

Rarely if ever. I'd say about twice every 6 years. I prefer Wendy's or even Burger King. Though, I don't go there much, either.

Wendy's every weekday for lunch.
Unless I go to 7-11.
Which I do sometimes to mix it up.
Stopped going to the mcdonalds near work due to crappy service and too many other people going there at the same time.

I usually eat fast food a lot. I mean like, almost every day in one way or another. Sometimes I'll just grab some quick fries or a drink, maybe some BK chicken nuggets. Or, if I don't want to cook anything big (which is almost always) I'll grab a meal. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, when I'm in a hurry, I stop by the drive thru. I try to keep a good variety so I go to lots of different places, but McD's is a good basic staple. 

Obviously this means some time on the elliptical machine at the gym, but it's worth it when I can manage to fit it all in. 

I have not ate at McD's for 3 years and have only done Jack in the Box once every six months if I get lucky.  Subway is mostly my main eat stop every two weeks given the line!

I eat McDonalds too much like seriously, I pretty much only eat the fries there. I'm probably going to be switching to Subway since it's a lot healthier. 

i also like Chick-Fil-A too, but it's always packed, like for real.

I used to eat fast food several times a week years ago, but now I avoid it. Probably the only times I go to a fast food place is when I'm out with a friend and they really want to go eat fast food, which occurs once or twice a year at best. 

The reasons to this are that I don't approve of their ruthless business practices and I feel that it's much, much more rewarding to take the effort and cook yourself. If I eat out, I prefer to go to a real restaurant. And if I need something little to eat fast, I prefer little coffee shops that offer sandwiches or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I eat at fast food places too much. When I am at work I tend to go to McDonalds because I work at Walmart and there is a Mcdonalds inside the store that is convenient.

When I am out and about I go to different places. When I go up to Missouri (which isn't far from me at all even though I don't live in the state) there are a few places I like to go there, Like Panda Express when I can or Culvers, and a bunch of different places. My town is small so it doesn't have much, but when I go to the bigger cities like Springfield I go to more places since they have more than here. I need to save the money. >.<

McDonalds is terrible so if I have to eat there, I only do it once a week. What doesn't help is that there is one right across the street from my college. All the other fast food chains, it's very rare that I eat from them.

eh... im not that big of a fan of mcdonalds. last time I had mcdonalds was their breakfast a few days ago. (before that its... been like a year? :huh:)

if anything, I always eat at subway, a&w or white spot :wat: (are there any others who know what white spot is??)

I would say at least once in a week, but it can be more. Sometimes I pass through McDonald's while coming back from college, there is one in the way back and I sometimes I stop there :P

I avoid it as much as possible. Fast food is very unhealthy and McDonald's is just disgusting to me.

edit: am squirrel now

Edited by meme

Uff, when was I the last time in a McDonald's restaurant. I think Galacon 2014 was the last time where I visited a McDonald's Restaurant. And to be honest, I don't miss it. I am not so a McDonald's fan. 

• 2 weeks later...