Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

zerox

I kinda made a rule for myself as a way of managing money as eating out constantly can get expensive quickly. As long as im employed i'll let myself order a meal of fast food once a weekend. If im too far away from home or with friends then i'll splurge and get a 2nd meal that weekend. I try not to make a habit of it tho.

When I was going to community college I was having fast food probably everyday as I was receiving money from the government for education and spent some of it eating out. That was probably when I ate the most fast food over a course of time but obviously when you're paying for yourself you're a lot more frugal.

When I was a pre-teen i used to eat there all the damn time. Nowadays, from my teen years to adulthood, I absolutely cannot stomach their food anymore xD I am a vegetarian, btw, so there isn't much on the menu for me anyway. But just in general, fast food tastes pretty bad. I like super hearty food, robust pastas, legume-based soups, spicy rice, etc. Fast food just tastes like grease and chemicals to me nowadays (as a kid i used to LOVE their french fries tho :P)

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I rarely eat at McDonalds and similar outlets, as I'm not a fan of most of their menu, save for a few particular items.

Edited by Cash In

Barely at all. I would only eat there if there is nowhere else to get something to eat.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly can't remember the last time I ate fast food...it just makes me feel sick. Every since I gave fast food up three years ago I don't crave it, and feel so much better. 

To each their own, of course. :)

A few times a week. It can quickly get expensive (and nauseating), however, so I try to watch it. Not that it costs much with coupons, but it adds up, so I only get food like that when the time feels right.

I would say once every 8 to 6 weeks,   mostly it justs some fries.   I tend to cook at home more given its better for you!  

Practically everyday, since I dont know how to cook and Jack-in-the-box is just down the road from my work. McD and gas station sandwiches aren't far either.

• 1 month later...

I really do not like McDonald's, so I only go if I have my little cousins with me. They love it. I tend to eat at Wendy's or Ward's maybe once a week or so.

The only thing I'll have from McDonalds is their McFlurry. As for other places, I prefer A&W and Dairy Queen though the former does take precedence, and I tend to have either one once or twice a month.