zerox

Food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

I ate there last night. Mostly because once I got home I no longer felt like taking the time and energy to make tacos. I very rarely go out to eat anymore. It's mostly because I will choose to eat the food I had already bought at home rather than buying more. Although sometimes I am too lazy to be bothered.

Edited by Ricebug

Badges

I rarely eat at restaurants. Firstly, because I can't afford to. Secondly, because the food there has unhealthy ingredients, with salt, mildly harmful preservatives, and ingredients that give you a slight addiction to come back for more. Thirdly, some restaurants are unhealthy, like a McDonalds at a vacation spot in the mountains I went to awhile ago ,where they had ants in their cooking area.

The only place I go to eat is Chick-fil-A, but that's like once a month, normally once every 2-3 months. I will sometimes go out to eat somewhere else, but only for family members or friends I'm hanging out with.

Badges

Once every week or so, but its not really Mcdonald's, its burger king and pizza.

i havent been to a mcdonalds in a verrrrrry long time ,  i mostly go to a burger king , taco bell or taco bueno  , pizza hut , charlies chicken. :3

Badges

Not super often but I mean I like to treat myself every now and then.

Not often, maybe once or twice in year. If I'm mood for burgers or such, there are other restaurants I prefer over the fast food joints.

Probably somewhere around once a week after the shopping trip... :mlp_lie:

On 7/6/2018 at 12:48 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

Practically everyday, since I dont know how to cook and Jack-in-the-box is just down the road from my work. McD and gas station sandwiches aren't far either.

Everyday?! You sure that is good for your health?

Badges

Now? I basically never do. Partially because I don't have the money, partially because I don't go out nd about very often, and partially because their food isn't exactly that great for the most part. Last I went was to a Whataburger about a month ago on the way back from a convention.

Badges

As of last week, a bit more than I normally do, which is practically never. It will return to that in a couple more weeks.

I wonder why...

I try not to eat fast food unless I am really starving for something. This only happens periodically though.

Nae, they suck. When meeting somebody I go for a real restaurant and if I'm just hungry I buy baked goods or sweets in a supermarket.

On 9/27/2018 at 4:42 PM, Feather Data said:

Everyday?! You sure that is good for your health?

Well it's either that or not eating lol sometimes you just gotta choose.

I dont really follow any diet/health facts. I imagine its not :mlp_please:

KFC is an occasional guilty pleasure - given the deep-fried high pressure method, it isn't something I can cook at home...

I never eat Maccas anymore though I still go to hungry jacks every now and then They recently came up with a new Burger I really want to try.

I've been going through somewhat of a fast food boredom phase lately, so only once a week now. I used to go three or four times a week. :maud:

Badges

I eat at fast food restaurants once a month or even less sometimes. But food for the microwave is standard for me nearly everyday. 

Badges

McDonald's? Never. The last time I ate there was some months ago, on my first date with my boyfriend actually. :laugh: As for other fast food places, I'd say maybe about once or twice a month. 

I'm trying to be vegetarian, so I have never been there this year.