Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

zerox

I ate there last night. Mostly because once I got home I no longer felt like taking the time and energy to make tacos. I very rarely go out to eat anymore. It's mostly because I will choose to eat the food I had already bought at home rather than buying more. Although sometimes I am too lazy to be bothered.

Edited by Ricebug

I rarely eat at restaurants. Firstly, because I can't afford to. Secondly, because the food there has unhealthy ingredients, with salt, mildly harmful preservatives, and ingredients that give you a slight addiction to come back for more. Thirdly, some restaurants are unhealthy, like a McDonalds at a vacation spot in the mountains I went to awhile ago ,where they had ants in their cooking area.

The only place I go to eat is Chick-fil-A, but that's like once a month, normally once every 2-3 months. I will sometimes go out to eat somewhere else, but only for family members or friends I'm hanging out with.

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2018 at 12:48 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

Practically everyday, since I dont know how to cook and Jack-in-the-box is just down the road from my work. McD and gas station sandwiches aren't far either.

Everyday?! You sure that is good for your health?

Now? I basically never do. Partially because I don't have the money, partially because I don't go out nd about very often, and partially because their food isn't exactly that great for the most part. Last I went was to a Whataburger about a month ago on the way back from a convention.

On 9/27/2018 at 4:42 PM, Feather Data said:

Everyday?! You sure that is good for your health?

Well it's either that or not eating lol sometimes you just gotta choose.

I dont really follow any diet/health facts. I imagine its not :mlp_please:

McDonald's? Never. The last time I ate there was some months ago, on my first date with my boyfriend actually. :laugh: As for other fast food places, I'd say maybe about once or twice a month. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...