Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat at McDonald's or similar places?

zerox

I used to have fast food more often than I shouldve. but it was  depressing time and food makes everything better moodwise. so we'd have 2 take outs a week, 3 if we were out somewhere at the weekends. Had a weakness for Kebabs, KFC and subway (MacDs is normally the travel lunch). 

Then i left that place and now im here with a new partner, Macds and KFC is only a holiday and every other weekend thing now, with the occasional pizza during the week when i cba to cook. 

not keen on burger king really, its also the most expensive one of the bunch plus we dont have one in my town anymore. 

I used to eat fast food loads >.> Mostly McDonald's and KFC. I will still eat it occasionally but not as much anymore.

I know this is a gross question but whenever you guys eat fatty foods (a Big Mac for example) do you get a phlegmy cough afterwards?

Last time I ate at McDonald's I haven't had a decent meal in two days and I was crazed with hunger so much that I could cannibalize someone else. That was like...4 years ago I think. I don't really enjoy fast food meats, but I'll eat if I have to.

I watched "supersize me" when I was 13 and I haven't been back to a fast food place in 8 years since.

I congratulate you, for something I probably should do but have a hard time doing.

• Brohoof 1

I congratulate you, for something I probably should do but have a hard time doing.

It helped inspire me to get in the best shape of my life. Which I haven't returned to since  :adorkable:

but regardless I was supremely healthy for a few years, exercising, eating only healthy foods.

It helped inspire me to get in the best shape of my life. Which I haven't returned to since  :adorkable:

but regardless I was supremely healthy for a few years, exercising, eating only healthy foods.

I'm trying to do somewhat the same. I was on a medication for depression years ago (I think it was) that caused me to gain a lot of weight as a side effect (close to 60 lbs), and I felt like if I started losing that weight, I'd probably feel a lot better. I'm currently at 220-ish, down from 235-ish last year.

I'm trying to do somewhat the same. I was on a medication for depression years ago (I think it was) that caused me to gain a lot of weight as a side effect (close to 60 lbs), and I felt like if I started losing that weight, I'd probably feel a lot better. I'm currently at 220-ish, down from 235-ish last year.

living/eating healthy will make you feel better, I can tell you that. 

Unless you count Taco Bell or Subway, I RARELY ever eat at McDonald's. Last time I ate at McDonald's was about 2 weeks ago ish... but prior to that, easily 5 years. I've stopped going to Burger King for quite a bit of time. Though, Wendy's must've been about 2 weeks ago, too.

I haven't eaten from McDonald's in over a decade (after a bad experience I had with the food). I don't eat fast food that often, but once in a while, I'll stop at Chick-Fil-A (best restaurant ever!) :D I try to eat healthy as much as I can otherwise.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't eaten at McDonald's once in the 4 months since I first moved away to college. I LOVE Subway, enough that I eat there about once a week and the employees have memorized what I usually order :lol: Occasionally I eat at Chick-Fil-A or Sonic, they can be pretty good.

• Brohoof 1

Once a week I eat KFCs for dinner since I'm in another city for the entire day so I can't cook for myself ^^'

Usually I just make homemade burgers or sushi since it cheaper :D

• Brohoof 2

I don't particularly like McDonalds, or fast food in general. However, I work there. Often I work over lunch and am forced to eat the food we serve if I want to actually eat. I'm going to start taking my own lunch though, as the food is really bad for you and I just don't really like it.

I haven't eaten any fast food in months because I was having issues with eating that type of food but now I can eat it.  I really want to get a burger and some poutine but it's too cold outside to walk  :(... 

I used to eat McDonald's about twice or three times a month. Nowadays, if I eat once a month at McDonald's, I'm quite lucky to do so. I rarely eat junk food. Not because I don't like it (I actually quite love it) but I still prefer home cooking. I don't cook the food so I've got that going for me.