Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

On 12/12/2016 at 8:22 PM, MegaSean45 said:

I got a list of things I'd like to see!

1. I agree with Jeric that there needs to be a Scootaloo episode! I'd like to see Scoots either learn how to fly, or meet another flightless pegasus!

2. Sweetie Belle episode. She doesn't have much when it comes to story, but hey, the crew are smart! They'll think of something!

3. Babs Seed finally appearing again! I mean an actual appearance! Not a BG role or a slight mention. Plus, it's about time we got to meet the Manehattan CMCs!

4. Spike's origin (plus Ember coming back in that same episode)

5. Changeling Kingdom episode

6. The Cake twins growing up a bit

7. Spike sharing an episode with either Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, or the CMCs. If I had to pick one, I would have to pick Starlight.

8. Just like everyone else, I'd like to see a Celestia episode! Or better yet, a royal sisters episode! Have Discord in it too! 

9. Royal family visiting Sweet Apple Acres!

10. Discord and Zephyr Breeze meeting

11. Trixie and Sunburst meeting

12. Lightning Dust and Wind Rider teaming up for revenge against Rainbow Dash and Spitfire!

13. Daring Do: The Movie

14. Spike giving up his crush on Rarity. If Spike isn't going to bring his relationship with Rarity to the next level (I'm just speaking hypothetically), might as well have him move on. The crush used to be cute, now it's just... old.

15. A war finale featuring Equestria calling upon their allies: the yaks, the griffons, the dragons, and the changelings!

16. Scorpan / Tirek story-arc and finale! If Chrysalis wants to have her revenge on Equestria, she might as well team up with the baddest creatures of Tartarus! That's when Equestria calls upon their allies! And the Scorpan arc would be him learning from the Mane Six how he could reform his brother, and of course Starlight would share personal experience with him, and Spike would be close friends to him as a nod to G1!

Of course, not ALL of this is happening, but I can say probably a few of these might happen! If not this season, then in a future one!

Don't forget Zecora, she didn't get much in S6, she deserves to have more notice.

• Brohoof 2

Tvtropes make it seem like all the Season 7 episodes will air before July, meaning we get a handful of episodes in a single week! I just hope the actual airing of these episodes will be smoothly released!

From Honest Apple onwards (except in The Perfect Pear), I expect all further episodes to have AT LEAST two Mane Six ponies with appearances, since there probably won't be anypony in them in Hard to Say Anything.

So I've been browsing some for whatever new episode info may be out there, and I found this page. That's a handful of new episode titles there without a synopsis, assuming this is a reliable source I can trust.

"To Change A Changeling" especially attracts my interest, it almost sounds like a Chrysalis reformation ploy to me...

Everyone rejoice! Episode 10 is going to be a royals episode! I don't really wanna say the plot just to keep you all in suspense, but all I can really say is that when I was at Everfree NW this year, Nicole herself said she's very excited for Episode 10, and I am too. All I can mostly say is that it involves Starlight, and the 2 sisters. This can only end well!

Waiting for another Princess Ember episode. They could really go far with the dragon society. It's got plenty of untapped potential.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 1:53 AM, takai said:

Waiting for another Princess Ember episode. They could really go far with the dragon society. It's got plenty of untapped potential.

We get another one later this season. Well a Ember/Thorax episode.

(edited)
On 27/05/2017 at 9:09 PM, blackstarraven said:

We get another one later this season. Well a Ember/Thorax episode.

If the plot synopsis is accurate, I am disappointed in how they have positioned Spike; while I know it's a classic comedy setup, it would be much more believable if (for example) Starlight Glimmer had invited Thorax, Twilight had invited Ember, leading to a characteristic TS panic attack with a theme of "Sweet Celestia! WE MUST KEEP THEM FROM MEETING". That way, Spike can be totally clueless as to why every time he turned around, one friend had vanished and the other one was there looking confused...

Edited by CypherHoof
extra word...*sigh*

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

If the plot synopsis is accurate, I am disappointed in how they have positioned Spike; while I know it's a classic comedy setup, it would be much more believable if (for example) Starlight Glimmer had invited Thorax, Twilight had invited Ember, leading to a characteristic TS panic attack with a theme of "Sweet Celestia! WE MUST KEEP THEM FROM MEETING". That way, Spike can be totally clueless as to why every time he turned around, one friend had vanished and the other one was there looking confused...

Agreed.

But I would also point out that the Synopsis's so far this season have been pretty vague.

I'm not saying this is whats going to happen or that this is a bad ideal. (It's not you ideal is pretty good)

I'm just saying I have been pretty surprised so far this season.

I'm not really looking forward to this episode myself, but who knows it might be better then it looks.

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

That's not how it's gonna happen. Spike invites them both, and once he finds out about a past dragon/changeling conflict, that's what makes him split them apart! It has the makings of a great episode for him! After all, Spike started the friendships with both of them which led to the Pony-Dragon and Pony-Changeling alliances! Now if Spike starts up a Dragon-Changeling alliance too, that's one step closer towards Spike's possible future career! 

This may have comedic stuff in it, but it could also be a pretty deep episode with lots of character development for Spike which is really needed! If this is gonna be his only episode this season, it has to be a good one! They're not gonna degrade him again! Not with the Lady Writers in charge!

19 hours ago, blackstarraven said:

Agreed.

But I would also point out that the Synopsis's so far this season have been pretty vague.

I'm not saying this is whats going to happen or that this is a bad ideal. (It's not you ideal is pretty good)

I'm just saying I have been pretty surprised so far this season.

I'm not really looking forward to this episode myself, but who knows it might be better then it looks.

18 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

That's not how it's gonna happen. Spike invites them both, and once he finds out about a past dragon/changeling conflict, that's what makes him split them apart! It has the makings of a great episode for him! After all, Spike started the friendships with both of them which led to the Pony-Dragon and Pony-Changeling alliances! Now if Spike starts up a Dragon-Changeling alliance too, that's one step closer towards Spike's possible future career! 

This may have comedic stuff in it, but it could also be a pretty deep episode with lots of character development for Spike which is really needed! If this is gonna be his only episode this season, it has to be a good one! They're not gonna degrade him again! Not with the Lady Writers in charge!

Well, we will have to see. Royal Problem turned out much better than the bare plot synopsis suggested, so its possible they can pull something out of the hat for this one - but I am not going to get my hopes up.

(edited)
9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, we will have to see. Royal Problem turned out much better than the bare plot synopsis suggested, so its possible they can pull something out of the hat for this one - but I am not going to get my hopes up.

Agreed again.

But the thing is, even BAD FiM epsidoes are still way better then most any other Cartoon I can think of right now.

(Only because most of the stuff I watch is not on anymore)
oh.. maybe Steven Universe.. I'm not a big fan but I know great stuff when I see it.

Edited by blackstarraven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)
4 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Exciting! But do you have proof of that

I could've sworn I posted the link :P

UPDATE: Now I know why, the original tweet was deleted :l

It was Chevistian who delivered the news btw

Edited by Hot Rod