Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

On 8/8/2017 at 8:06 PM, Hierok said:

Look at the bright side, how longer you'll have to wait, how longer you can enjoy it. ^_^

If episodes are all good, i will completely agree with you but episodes like Honest Apple exists and i am glad that i can get pass that episode quickly to see A Royal Problem thanks to early release. Back to S5, i have no problem with painful hiatus because i am very confident that they will worth the wait, and the hiatus enhanced my experience instead of torture me. After S5, every episode look like i have to roll a dice, and i want as many dices as possible...

7 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

If episodes are all good, i will completely agree with you but episodes like Honest Apple exists and i am glad that i can get pass that episode quickly to see A Royal Problem thanks to early release. Back to S5, i have no problem with painful hiatus because i am very confident that they will worth the wait, and the hiatus enhanced my experience instead of torture me. After S5, every episode look like i have to roll a dice, and i want as many dices as possible...

But if bad episodes didn't exist, how would you feel about good episodes? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

But if bad episodes didn't exist, how would you feel about good episodes? ^_^

It hard to imagine the utopia where bad episodes are ceased to exist but still, i feel like i am in heaven during S2 and S5... near perfection... :fiery:

Damn, nostalgia come back to me again... 

Random fact: After i saw Fluttershy Leans In, i hated that ep so much then i decided to rewatch Mare Do Well, one of Achiles's heels of S2 and ENJOYED it so much. Even in the dark side of the utopia, i still feel safe... 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

It hard to imagine the utopia where bad episodes are ceased to exist but still, i feel like i am in heaven during S2 and S5... near perfection... :fiery:

Damn, nostalgia come back to me again... 

Random fact: After i saw Fluttershy Leans In, i hated that ep so much then i decided to rewatch Mare Do Well, one of Achiles's heels of S2 and ENJOYED it so much. Even in the dark side of the utopia, i still feel safe... 

That is what I mean. ^_^ Although Fluttershy leans in is a fine episode, but I am not gonna start that discussion here.

Edited by Hierok

31 minutes ago, Hierok said:

That is what I mean. ^_^ Although Fluttershy leans in is a fine episode, but I am not gonna start that discussion here.

Yeah, i just proved the fact bad episodes can sometime enhance your experience, make you appreciate another good episodes in the past.

By a way, do you know Haber might be the next story editor of S8? Prepare to scream... in angony. :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

Yeah, i just proved the fact bad episodes can sometime enhance your experience, make you appreciate another good episodes in the past.

By a way, do you know Haber might be the next story editor of S8? Prepare to scream... in angony. :fiery:

Yes I know. I don't hope season 8 gets a season 6 vipe. :ooh: I rather see it as a season 2 vipe again.

13 hours ago, KH7672 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lady_writers/status/896193115249233920

So it's "Fame and Misfortune" not "Campire Tales" like most thought which is the Larson episode, that according to him in an interview has "his name on it, but it isn't really his episode. [So much so that] He considers his actual last episode to be 'Amending Fences'"

I hope he would be just writing for s8. That would make me really happy. ^_^

4 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Yunno what I just figured out? This season is really lacking Luna! She only spoke once! XD

Luna and Ember should get together for an episode - Luna could help her out with that overuse of the royal dragonlord voice. =)

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

How would you rank the episodes of this season so far, from best to worst?

Perfect Pear (One of my favs for the season and series)

Parental Glidence (One of my favs for the season and series)

A Royal Problem (One of my favs for the season and series)

Fame and Misfortune

A Flurry of Emotions

Celestial Advice

Discordant Harmony

Triple Threat

Rock Solid Friendship

All Bottled Up

Not Asking for Trouble

Fluttershy Leans in

Hard to Say Anything

Honest Apple (Only one I didn't like)

Edited by cmarston1

1) Parental Glideance
2) A Perfect Pear
3) A Royal Problem
4) Celestial Advice
5) A Flurry Of Emotions
6) All Bottled Up
7) Fame and Misfortune
8) Discordant Harmony
9) Forever Filly
10) Fluttershy Leans In
11) Not Asking For Trouble
12) Triple Threat
13) Rock Solid Friendship
14) Hard To Say Anything
15) Honest Apple

Anything above RSF is at least a good episode, imo

1)The Perfect Pear (DUH)

2)A Royal Problem;

3)Fame and Misfortune;

4)Parental Glideance;

5)Discordant Harmony;

6)Celestial Advice;

7)Fluttershy leans In;

8)Forever Filly;

9)A Flurry of Emotions;

10)All Bottled Up;

11)Rock Solid friendship;

12)Triple Treat;

13)Honest apple;

14)Hard to Say Anything;

15)Not Asking for Trouble.

Keep in your mind that with exception of the very last one, which i found just okay, I found all the others to be AT LEAST good.

But you know what is the best thing? Is that the best has to come yet. I feel like the rest of the season is gonna go only upward from this point on: between legends, more Changelings, slightly darker plots, Daring Do's eventual retirement, an interesting challenge for the CMCs and Twilight's parents, I think we are in for a pleasing treat of goodness for the rest of the season. I'm just still worried for the finale, which despite the various evidences pointing the opposite (I mean the press release mentioning TWILIGHT, the tying in of the 7th LoM issue with it, and the potential foreshadowing in Mirror Magic), I still have the fear of it being another Starlight finale, but I think (AND HOPE) I'm just overthinking.

Edited by Sly

5 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

1. The Perfect Pear (best of the series)
  2. Parental Glideance
  3. Discordant Harmony
  4. All Bottled Up
  5. A Flurry of Emotions
  6. Triple Threat
  7. Celestial Advice
  8. Not Asking for Trouble
  9. Forever Filly
  10. Rock Solid Friendship
  11. Fluttershy Leans In
  12. A Royal Problem
  13. Honest Apple
  14. Hard to Say Anything
  15. Fame and Misfortune (bottom-five of the series)

On 2017-08-21 at 1:32 PM, VG_Addict said:

1. A Flurry of Emotions
  2. The Perfect Pear
  3. A Royal Problem
  4. Parental Glideance
  5. Discorcant Harmony
  6. Triple Threat
  7. Not Asking for Trouble
  8. Rock Solid Friendship
  9. Celestial Advice
  10. Forever Filly
  11. Honest Apple
  12. Fame and Misfortune
  13. All Bottled Up
  14. Fluttershy Leans In
  15. Hard to Say Anything

The top 7 are ones I genuinely enjoyed. The rest, less so. 

2 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Do you think To Change a Changeling will get people to accept the new changelings?

Not sure even the new changelings accept the new changelings - isn't that what Thorax wanted to talk to Spike about?

5 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Do you think To Change a Changeling will get people to accept the new changelings?

Maybe? I don't understand why people had a problem in the first place, but I guess it could give these people the Changeling villains they want so badly.