Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

>More Starlight

>Less Mane 6

>A Flutterdash episode if possible. I don't think we've had one in a while

I can just see a bunch of people here whining if there are any more than just a couple of Starlight episodes next season. But I certainly wouldn't mind it.  ^_^

I don't really care one way or the other about starlight, but why is she so controversial

Wait, you dont know about drama? ;} Here are some reasons why she became a new source of drama:

- People consider Starlight a bland version of Sunset Shimmer.

- People didnt like her reformation, how she wasnt punished for what she had done, how her backstory was executed.

- Starlight got "too many" episodes that people fear FIM will be Starlight show.

- Cutie Remark started it all and Every little thing she does reach the peak.

- Blah blah blah

I cant take those thing seriously anymore, reading over hundreds negative comments make me stronger and stronger... mlpforum, Equestriadaily, youtube, i read almost of them everyday lol.

I can just see a bunch of people here whining if there are any more than just a couple of Starlight episodes next season. But I certainly wouldn't mind it.  ^_^

MOAR STARLIGHT!!! Seriously, if her episodes are written by great writers, i dont care about quantity.
  • Brohoof 3

Wait, you dont know about drama? ;} Here are some reasons why she became a new source of drama:

- People consider Starlight a bland version of Sunset Shimmer.

- People didnt like her reformation, how she wasnt punished for what she had done, how her backstory was executed.

- Starlight got "too many" episodes that people fear FIM will be Starlight show.

- Cutie Remark started it all and Every little thing she does reach the peak.

- Blah blah blah

I cant take those thing seriously anymore, reading over hundreds negative comments make me stronger and stronger... mlpforum, Equestriadaily, youtube, i read almost of them everyday lol.

MOAR STARLIGHT!!! Seriously, if her episodes are written by great writers, i dont care about quantity.

Sometimes people hate Starlight, and sometimes people love Starlight too much. The show ain't gonna be perfect enough to satisfy everyone or always be logical, and Starlight is going to have more episodes next season, maybe three, but she isn't going to do AS MUCH as she did in season 6. She won't be the main hero in the finale again.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes people hate Starlight, and sometimes people love Starlight too much. The show ain't gonna be perfect enough to satisfy everyone or always be logical, and Starlight is going to have more episodes next season, maybe three, but she isn't going to do AS MUCH as she did in season 6. She won't be the main hero in the finale again.

Maybe this was starlight's whole plan from the beginning though. Instead of taking over the village, she is taking over the entire show!

Edited by trademark2

I know I don't hate on Starlight as I really like her but I'll have to say

>Less Starlight

Yup, That's I want to say, Sorry Starlight.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Less Mane 6. I'm honestly tired of the same old characters getting the spotlight. I liked how my favorites got the spotlight in season 6, but please don't have season 7 be mostly Mane 6. If Starlight gets removed from the show, Man I will be very angry.

I swear to god that if Starlight is removed and the Mane 6 get 65% percent or more of the focus, I will literally blow up and make a rant thread. 

>Less Mane 6

>More starlight but not overly so

>More background characters

Edited by NightMare Star.

Less Mane 6. I'm honestly tired of the same old characters getting the spotlight. I liked how my favorites got the spotlight in season 6, but please don't have season 7 be mostly Mane 6.

Here I got an idea that would solve all of your problems! Less Mane Six AND Starlight, and more Spike and CMCs! ;) Bingo!

What??? That's no way to keep the show going on as usual! I mean, imagine if everyone saw that happening. Then many people wouldn't like the show at all anymore. And besides, the writers probably won't listen to our ideas anyway.

My best prediction is that Pinkie and Fluttershy will get more appearance time in both halves than in Season 6, Applejack and Rainbow Dash will get more appearance time in the first half than in the second, Rarity will get more appearance time in the second half than in the first (though not by that much), Twilight will have a little more amount of dialogue than Starlight, Spike will get less appearance time than Fluttershy by about 1-2%, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders will appear in more episodes than they did in Season 6, but not more than 1/2 of all episodes in the entire season.

What??? That's no way to keep the show going on as usual! I mean, imagine if everyone saw that happening. Then many people wouldn't like the show at all anymore. And besides, the writers probably won't listen to our ideas anyway.

My best prediction is that Pinkie and Fluttershy will get more appearance time in both halves than in Season 6, Applejack and Rainbow Dash will get more appearance time in the first half than in the second, Rarity will get more appearance time in the second half than in the first (though not by that much), Twilight will have a little more amount of dialogue than Starlight, Spike will get less appearance time than Fluttershy by about 1-2%, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders will appear in more episodes than they did in Season 6, but not more than 1/2 of all episodes in the entire season.

Personally I could care less about the Mane 6 centered episodes. What I do want to see is Starlight and Trixie interact with one of the mane 6 or something like that and see how it would turn out. 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe this was starlight's whole plan from the beginning though. Instead of taking over the village, she is taking over the entire show!

Her voice actor is Barbie voice actor, there are some conspiracies right here ;3

I know I don't hate on Starlight as I really like her but I'll have to say

>Less Starlight

Yup, That's I want to say, Sorry Starlight.

Its OK. As long as her episodes got best quality, less quantity is a good trade.

Here I got an idea that would solve all of your problems! Less Mane Six AND Starlight, and more Spike and CMCs! ;) Bingo!

NOOOOOOOO!!! I dont want too many Spike ;/. Please dont forget Celestia.
  • Brohoof 1

I want to know more about the origins of the Princesses, as well as know more about the other draconequus in their world and why they are so rare (we already know there's more than one due to the Elements of Harmony guidebook and hints in the show).

Another thing I'd like to see is the show referencing the Equestria Girls movies in the same way that the movies reference the show. It doesn't even have to be anything big, even a mention would do. Although, I am wondering if Sunset Shimmer or her double would ever go back to Equestria.

• Brohoof 3

Season 7's Big Bad is a summoner sorcerer who plays way too much Undertale and watches too much Power Rangers. He's not evil, but he found Equestria's lack of protection disturbing, which he decides to teach the Mane 6 and Starlight the hard way.

In the one-episode (less filler) opener, he summons Sans the skeleton, who's smart enough to actually dunk on the Mane 6 instead of just letting them win. A great counter after the Mane 6 and Starlight one-shotted everything with instant-win blasts of friendship. When our heroes try to do the same to Sans right away, he steps out of the way, throws a million bones at them, turns their souls blue to magically slam them around, and shoots at them with Gaster Blasters, all while refusing to be talked down. After they inevitably survive all this, he pretends to accept their offer of friendship, only to instantly KO them with an unavoidable attack. "geeeettt dunked on! if you really need to save equestria again, you need to get better at combat. those one-hit friendship blasts are getting old really quick. train with me if you want to live."

As the defeated Mane 6 and Starlight recover, the next 25 episodes are action-packed episodes where ponykind trains with Sans in (staged) fights against rejected Power Rangers monsters created by his summoner, culminating in a movie-quality final fight.  To prevent the heroes from using any instant-win blasts of friendship, Asgore is also summoned in Episode 2 to permanently destroy the button for that (no anti-magic or anything), forcing the ponies to fight each monster really really hard until it explodes. As a result, the Twilight vs Tirek fight quickly begins to look like the infamous Last Airbender movie in comparison to this season. Of course, everyone's favorite background ponies are also periodically shown fighting off the Big Bad's troops.

• Brohoof 1

I know people have suggested for Zephyr Breeze to meet Discord and for the two of them to not get along at all, but I would find it to be kind of funny if the two meet and instead got off surprisingly well.

Man, I want S7 news now  :unamused: . Seriously tho, we hardly had any news lately, just a couple of comics, but nothing more. 

The only thing we know is that issue #51 trough #53 are tied to S7, but even that is vague :diamondtiara:  

• Brohoof 1

I'm waiting and prepared for the 7th season, so I expected it in March. My prediction for the 7th​ season turns out that I want more appearances like in the previous seasons including Coco Pommel from Manehattan; Starlight Glimmer and Trixie together; Sugar Belle, Night Glider, Party Favor, and Double Diamond from Our Town; and Thorax with his new form.

I'm waiting and prepared for the 7th season, so I expected it in March. My prediction for the 7th​ season turns out that I want more appearances like in the previous seasons including Coco Pommel from Manehattan; Starlight Glimmer and Trixie together; Sugar Belle, Night Glider, Party Favor, and Double Diamond from Our Town; and Thorax with his new form.

Probably not going to happen, except for one of them -- Thorax's new form. Everything else, not a chance.

Besides, Trixie made no appearances whatsoever in Seasons 2, 4 or 5.

• Brohoof 1