Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

But at least they stayed friends ... I know that was a huge concern for you in Season 5. :)

I understand Jeric, but they will gave up their cutie marks for good...Just wait and see....

whoever made this topic get rid of the (spoilers) tag please its limiting traffic and there arent any spoilers since it hasnt aired

There will be spoilers on this post, soon! And I dunno how to change the title of the post.

• Brohoof 1

While I'm waiting for Season 7, I'm gonna be thinking of it as having almost the same things we've had in Season 6, except with some differences:

• Instead of yet another Applejack/Rarity episode that I just can't stand, in its place will be an episode about Pinkie and Fluttershy's pets (Gummy and Angel, respectively), as there was no episodes focusing on the Mane Six ponies' pets. Of course, Tank and Owlowiscious weren't at all in that season, but to me, that's nothing; I didn't want to see them anyway.
  • As for one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes, in place of the one only featuring their big sister figures (Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack), will be one focusing on Pinkie Pie and Gabby (the fourth member of the CMCs) or all of them, due to the fact that Pinkie had more screen time and dialogue than Rainbow Dash did in both of Gilda's episodes, and Gabby has the same personalities as Pinkie does. If we ever get an episode like this, I expect to see Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity only making cameo appearances at most.
  • In place of PPOV (Pony Point of View) is Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's episode where it takes place in their Cloudsdale flight school reunion.

And about that tie-in with the comics (Issues 51-53) -- they better only be for a few episodes and not the WHOLE season. Remember, they're only 32 pages long each (that's 96 pages, which is only enough for two episodes anyway).

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

While I'm waiting for Season 7, I'm gonna be thinking of it as having almost the same things we've had in Season 6, except with some differences:

• Instead of yet another Applejack/Rarity episode that I just can't stand, in its place will be an episode about Pinkie and Fluttershy's pets (Gummy and Angel, respectively), as there was no episodes focusing on the Mane Six ponies' pets. Of course, Tank and Owlowiscious weren't at all in that season, but to me, that's nothing; I didn't want to see them anyway.
  • As for one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes, in place of the one only featuring their big sister figures (Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack), will be one focusing on Pinkie Pie and Gabby (the fourth member of the CMCs) or all of them, due to the fact that Pinkie had more screen time and dialogue than Rainbow Dash did in both of Gilda's episodes, and Gabby has the same personalities as Pinkie does. If we ever get an episode like this, I expect to see Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity only making cameo appearances at most.
  • In place of PPOV (Pony Point of View) is Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's episode where it takes place in their Cloudsdale flight school reunion.

And about that tie-in with the comics (Issues 51-53) -- they better only be for a few episodes and not the WHOLE season. Remember, they're only 32 pages long each (that's 96 pages, which is only enough for two episodes anyway).

Gabby's the 5th member of the CMCs (7th if you count the Manehattan ones). Babs was the 4th, remember? ;)

• Brohoof 1

In season ) we were presented with a dozen ships for Rainbow Dash and I think s6 was a season about her, which is cool with me, but considering we've got legitimate ships for everyone apart from Applejack now I think she needs to meet somepony in s7. Also I would love to have a sadder episode with her and Big Mac looking for her parents etc... I would also love a Flahslight episode for hearths warming eve :3

A war finale featuring Equestria calling upon their allies: the yaks, the griffons, the dragons, and the changelings!

I also hope for an Equestrian war finale. And an Gabby and PP episode. Equestria Daily are talking about Shadowlock as a possible s7 villain.

MLP52-cover.jpg

Edited by Ulrik Raben
  • Brohoof 1

I also hope for an Equestrian war finale. And an Gabby and PP episode. Equestria Daily are talking about Shadowlock as a possible s7 villain.

sig-4771357.MLP52-cover.jpg

This is awesome! I just have to buy these comics :D maybe there will be some for sale at the convention im going to. 

Edit: nobody else should quote this picture!

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria Daily are talking about Shadowlock as a possible s7 villain.

Now we got a Shadow the Hedgehog Pony version, Shadowlock. It time to bring EDGY to Equestria, the Edgelord the Unicorn come to rekt Twilight.

Angst is the only answer.

Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4771357.MLP52-cover.jpg

No mention of Starlight? I feel this season will be an updated version of Season 5, disappointing.

well to be fair, starlight was in season 6. I think they are going to try to distance themselves from season 6 because some people had legitimate complaints about it. Honestly now that the new writers have some context I think they will make an amazing season 7

• Brohoof 2

well to be fair, starlight was in season 6. I think they are going to try to distance themselves from season 6 because some people had legitimate complaints about it. Honestly now that the new writers have some context I think they will make an amazing season 7

I'm sure by now the older writers have been done writing for the movie for a while, so we could be in for a nice season. Hopefully a less divisive one, too, though it's impossible to please everyone.

I'm still hoping that M.A. Larson makes a surprise return.  :wub:

An angsty looking stallion glaring from under a hood? How refreshingly mundane. Could it be that our glorious writers have finally rediscovered the long lost power of stereotypes? Redeemable or not, let us hope that neither this little pony’s tragic past nor friendship lessons interfere with humor and story this time around.

A powerful unicorn against my enemy is my powerful unicorn … or something like that. Yeah, I’ll need to work on that proverb.

• Brohoof 4

No mention of Starlight? I feel this season will be an updated version of Season 5, disappointing.

Season 6 is already a S5 expansion pack :D. Anyway, just a comic, dont let yourself down.

I hope season 7 can be the best season. Number 7 is lucky number.;D Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Brohoof 2

Season 6 is already a S5 expansion pack :D. Anyway, just a comic, dont let yourself down.

I hope season 7 can be the best season. Number 7 is lucky number.;D

Well because you say that, I'm feeling lucky for this season! Aren't you feeling lucky, Google? :P

• Brohoof 3

Well because you say that, I'm feeling lucky for this season! Aren't you feeling lucky, Google? :P

Trying to be optimistic to the show in its current state is definitely challenging xD. Just a few bad episodes cant drive you insane, right!? ;3

I hope season 7 can be the best season. Number 7 is lucky number.;D

Except for Rarity. For her, 7 will be an unlucky number because she apparently had the most screen time/dialogue in Season 6, so it's her turn to lose screen time, like Pinkie Pie did for Season 6 after Season 5.

Except for Rarity. For her, 7 will be an unlucky number because she apparently had the most screen time/dialogue in Season 6, so it's her turn to lose screen time, like Pinkie Pie did for Season 6 after Season 5.

Let hope 7 is lucky number for Twilight, she really need it.

Let hope 7 is lucky number for Twilight, she really need it.

Let's hope 7 is a lucky number for ALL the characters! Have those great Rarity and Pinkie episodes from season 5, great Twilight and CMC episodes from season 4, great Fluttershy and Spike episodes from season 6, and great AJ and Rainbow episodes from season 3! :D

• Brohoof 2