Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

IMO, the biggest mistake MLP ever made was giving the Crusaders their Cutie Marks (Champion in a VERY tough league). (S6)

2nd worst was reforming Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon (S6)

3rd worst Twilicorn (S4 (well, last episode S3, but it didn't take effect until S4))

4th worst reforming Discord (S3)

The point is, S6 was worst season ever & they'll have a tough time beating their record in S7.  The scary thing is: They've got a shot at succeeding. :rarity:  

Also, they're supposed to be returning when?  Just on the Internet & the latest they've got is: The movie will be  released Oct 6, 2017, but all they've got for the show is Spring & on the Discovery Channel. 2 big Cons in January & this is ALL THEY'VE GOT?! They're really bringing their A game, aren't they? Way to show some hustle guys!

• Brohoof 1

Have you guys heard the rumors that Discord and Fluttershy are possibly a cannon couple? It was all over EQD a few days back, I personally would squee so loud the entire planet would scream: "WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" before I stopped. :P

I would scream too, but not because of happyness. Fluttercord is my personal number one no-go shipping. In my opinion, both definitelly don't fits together as a pair. Discord is an immortal godlike creature while Fluttershy is a normal pegasus. But let us see what will happen.

I'm still hoping the CMC would give up on their Cutie Marks...And yes I really want to see this to happen for sure!

To be honest, I am happy that they got their CMs (the old story with the search bored me meanwhile), but I found them not the best. They look not really good in my opinion. 

My personal hopes for S7? That this season will be better than S5 and (especially) S6. More Celestia, more Fluttershy, better appearences of the other mane 6 (especially AJ) and Zebras. Oh, and a lot of new pony designs and bigger roles for some backgroundponies. 

• Brohoof 2

IMO, the biggest mistake MLP ever made was giving the Crusaders their Cutie Marks (Champion in a VERY tough league). (S6)

2nd worst was reforming Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon (S6)

3rd worst Twilicorn (S4 (well, last episode S3, but it didn't take effect until S4))

4th worst reforming Discord (S3)

The point is, S6 was worst season ever & they'll have a tough time beating their record in S7.  The scary thing is: They've got a shot at succeeding. :rarity:  

Also, they're supposed to be returning when?  Just on the Internet & the latest they've got is: The movie will be  released Oct 6, 2017, but all they've got for the show is Spring & on the Discovery Channel. 2 big Cons in January & this is ALL THEY'VE GOT?! They're really bringing their A game, aren't they? Way to show some hustle guys!

Haber's not returning so I have hope.

I want Spike and Rainbow Dash bonding over hoofball.

Have we had a Dash/Spike episode yet even?

>Thinks about it

No, no we haven't :/

Even outside people suggesting a Spike and Rainbow Dash episode, how come we haven't got an episode focusing on Spike and Fluttershy. After how she reacted to him in the very first episode, I find it weird they haven't interacted that much. Hopefully that could change in season 7.

• Brohoof 2

speaking of fluttershy, i would LOVE a new solo song by her (but not a ballad. still better than nothing tho)

she just has one solo and it's pretty short  :(

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be down for a Spike and RD episode. Fuck, just make it an entire episode of them messing with Twilight and I'll be satisfied

It has dash in it, so Probably :P XD

Just keep Dave rapp and FM D Marco far, far away from the script >.<

Fix'd :P

• Brohoof 1

I'd be down for a Spike and RD episode. Fuck, just make it an entire episode of them messing with Twilight and I'll be satisfied

Fix'd :P

Rainbow could have to look after Spike for an episode.

Maybe Rainbow could be like the fun aunt to Spike, letting him do things Twilight would never allow him to do. 

Edited by VG_Addict

Rainbow could have to look after Spike for an episode.

Maybe Rainbow could be like the fun aunt to Spike, letting him do things Twilight would never allow him to do. 

>Episode ends with Spike at the ER with a stomach ache and Dash asking twilight how she was supposed to know that letting him eat a tub of icecream every meal was a bad idea

>Episode ends with Spike at the ER with a stomach ache and Dash asking twilight how she was supposed to know that letting him eat a tub of icecream every meal was a bad idea

And it irises out on Rainbow looking at the audience and shrugging. 

Edited by VG_Addict

And it irises out on Rainbow looking at the audience and shrugging. 

All the other Mane 6 have been shown babysitting so why NOT Dash?  Her Wonderbolt  duties taking all her time,. perhaps..  Still, I could see her asking "How hard could it be?" & finding out

All the other Mane 6 have been shown babysitting so why NOT Dash?  Her Wonderbolt  duties taking all her time,. perhaps..  Still, I could see her asking "How hard could it be?" & finding out

maybe because she's not interested in babysitting?

the show is basically around their special unique talents, they don't need to be all the same :)

Any possible plot ideas? Think it could tie into the 2017 film? 

I'm expexting them to hold off on Chysalis returning until they can truly come up with a grand way for her to do so. Hoping for a new issue and or villain for this season.

I was also thinking its high time Celestia and Luna pass the reigns of Equestria to Twilight and the Main 6. Specifically Twilight and Starlight. Especially since thise two are the most powerful ponies in Equestria.